▻ (Summary!)

(P.S: If any of the youtubers in these stories have come across them and feel uncomfortable about being included, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'll be more than willing to take down the chapter!)

 I'll be more than willing to take down the chapter!)

Here is a basic summary of each chapter! (I tried)

[𝐈] A Heartfelt Night [Laughability & Reader]
Genre: Fluff
(Y/N) waits for Laugh's return from work, and when he surprises her, they spend the night together.

[𝐈𝐈] Despondent (Flamingo & Reader)
Genre: Angst
(Y/N) hesitated to express her feelings for Albert, and when she finally decided to, she saw a picture of him with another woman, which leaves (Y/N) with regret.

[𝐈𝐈𝐈] Homework (Remainings & Reader)
Genre: Fluff
(Y/N) arrives home early from class, offering to help Remainings with his homework, and convincing him to take a walk with her, leading to a moment that ends with her falling asleep on him.

[𝐈𝐕] Old Recordings (KreekCraft & Reader)
Genre: Angst
While watching old recordings, Kreek remembers (Y/N) and wonders about how is she doing after so many years.

[𝐕] A New Roommate? (PinkLeaf & Reader)
Genre: Fluff
(Y/N) and Ren, new roommates, bond over a casual conversation, dismissing concerns about living together, (Y/N) decides to join Ren to hang out with his friends.

[𝐕𝐈] Remembrance (Kaden Fumblebottom & Reader)
Genre: Angst
Kaden prepares a birthday meal for his lover, (Y/N). And though she can't touch or interact, he still celebrates her birthday.

[𝐕𝐈𝐈] Hidden Affection (Temprist & Reader)
Genre: Fluff
While walking together at night, (Y/N) stumbles, and her enemy, Temprist helps her with her minor injuries.

[𝐕𝐈𝐈] Hidden Affection (Temprist & Reader)Genre: FluffWhile walking together at night, (Y/N) stumbles, and her enemy, Temprist helps her with her minor injuries