~I don't wanna say goodbye 'cause this one means forever~

Requests here ig --------------------->

I highly recommend listening to In the Stars by Benson Boone (Time-stamp 0:50)

Bad grammer, spelling, and more. This is basically my first story. OOC

The last call but longer.

There will be Rinney and mentions of the grabber. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring-Ring-Ring

Finney was losing his mind. He wanted to believe Robin was alive. he needed to know he was safe. However, he knew that wasn't true but he held onto hope.

He heard the phone ringing and immediately picked it up.

Robin:R

Finney:F

R: Hey Mi amor...

F: Rob...

Finn started to cry.

F: You're really gone huh.*Sniff*

R: Don't cry, I can't stand seeing you like this. Even if I'm gone I'll always stay by your side.

F: I'm seeing you soon anyway *sniff* don't wait any longer.

R: You can fight for me and everyone. We all believe you can get through this. 

F: But how.. I can't fight like you or Vance. I'm too weak. If you couldn't escape how could I!. I don't even have a weapon to help me...

R: What are you talking about? You have a weapon and you're holding right now.

F: The phone? but how-

R: If you pack it with dirt it gets strong. You could hurt him with it. 

F: I can't fight though. I can't even protect myself or Gwen. 

R: No. You are one of the strongest people I've met. You are kind and always think about others before yourself.

F:...

R: I'll teach you how to fight, and you'll avenge all of us. Griffen, Billy, Vance, Bruce, and me.

(Skipping to after Robin teaches Finn how to fight)

F: Hey Rob?.. 

R: Yeah Finn?

F: I've liked you for awhile... I just wanted to say it to you one last time.

R: I like you to Finn and remember. I'll be by your side the whole time.

R: This is the last call, Guapo. Win his game for me....

F: *Sniff* I'll miss you Rob.. I will win, for you.

(END OF CALL)

*AFTER KILLING THE GRABBER CUZ I FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED*

"I really did it" Finney cried, holding the black phone. He could finally leave.

He looked at the grabber one last time, however he noticed something. On the grabbers left hand was a bandana stained with blood.

Seeing this, he knew exactly who it belonged to. Finney yanked the bandana and head it.

"I did it Rob. I avenged you all and escaped" Finn started to cry holding onto the green fabric in his hand.

Leaving the old basement, Finney felt a sense of relief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is kinda cringy lol.