~Will you Hold me Tight and Not Let Go~

Context: au- Vance and Finney are kidnapped at the same time.

(Platonic relationship or Romantic You think what you want)

TW: Swearing, 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Finney POV)

Today I'm walking home by myself and I see THE Vance Hopper walking in front of me on the sidewalk. I want to move but I have to get home on time today and I don't want to risk it. 

Very few cars pass through this area, which is why I walk through here. I still paid attention to my surroundings because of the newer kidnappings. 

I see a black van go through the street and think nothing more of it. 

'They might live here, so I shouldn't really judge' I thought watching Vance kick rocks along the side walk. 

I see somebody drop their groceries and run to help them, but I get suspicious and stop. 

'This guy is acting weird' I hide behind a tree and examined the situation. 

Out of nowhere the guy sprays something in Pinball Vance's mouth and tries to haul him in the van. I run over and try to save him but it backfires. 

He sprayed the same gas on my face and I pass out...

(Vance's POV)

"Ugh, What in the fuck" I groan. The last thing I remember is a dick spraying something in my mouth and passing out. 

"Oh It seems you're awake?" I hear in front of me. 

"Who the fuck are you???!!" 

"Well I'm gonna take care of you from now on!!" He smiles, really disgustingly.

'WHAT.' I move around hoping to feel something, because I can't see right now. 

'FUCK!' I keep searching but feel something. It's an arm?

"Oh yeah. Him." the weirdo guy exclaims. 

"This guy tried to save save you *laugh* but that didn't work"

I was shocked. Somebody actually tried to save me... 

*groan* Dang he's waking up.

(3rd POV)

Finney woke up and remembered what happened. 

He shot up and looked around to find Vance Hopper and some guy. 

"Hey Kid how are your eyes!" The grabber said staring at the boys

Finney was so confused, "I can't see that well" he lied.

"Well, sadly I can't stay any longer :( I have a guest over" The Grabber started walking away.

"I'll just scream and that person will hear me" Vance replied. 

"The walls are soundproof so that wouldn't work :)" Their kidnapper finally left. 

(Vance's POV)

'This bitch is finally gone. maybe I could bang on the door. They would hear me then right?' 

I started banging on the door and screaming as loud as I could. The kid was still on the mattress looking at me in shock. 

*Stomp-Stomp*

Someone is coming downstairs! I ran and sat on the mattress. The door peaked open and that guy was there.

'Fuck.' 

"Who was making such a ruckus?" He angrily said. 

"I di-"

"I did it. I wanted to get out of here" The geek lied. The one who can't even protect himself decided to help me.

'Why in the hell did he lie.' 

"Uh oh such a naughty boy..." The creepy guy said in a disgusting way.

'I wish I could barf he's so disgusting'

(3rd person)

Finney was soon thrown into the wall..

"OW" 

As Finn was getting beaten, Vance was just watching in shock

...

After awhile the grabber stopped.

He kissed the boy on the neck and left.

(Finney's POV)

'Ughhh. Everything hurts... I've felt worse though. Maybe I could just keep taking the punches? '

We were just quiet for awhile but suddenly Vance comes over to me. 

(Vance's POV)

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I scream at him.

"I don't know..." he started tearing up and I quiet down...

What do I do? Suddenly a sentence slips out.

"Can I touch you?" I ask. I'm honestly not sure why I said that. 

He nods and I hug him. I have no idea why I did that. 

...

If somebody told Vance a week ago he'd be hugging Finney "the f@g" Blake, he would beat you up. 

However, in that moment the two boys sat there holding each other tightly.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

To those who actually read this book. Hi and this oneshot is two totally different thoughts mixed together because I kind of forgot about this? This chapter may be horrible but I tried :D