What If?

This ones a little different!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the old town of Hawkins, Indiana. Strange things occur, and a group of people struggle to fight off many monsters at once. One of those people happen to be the "King of Hawkins", Steve Harrington.

What happens when the party gets a call from a certain somebody?

(Steve's POV)

As I drive to the arcade I think about everything that's happened. Vecna's dead, everyones alive, and I'm still the babysitter.

I finally got a bigger car because I have to pick up everyone now. But hey! Free car right?

''Hey! Get in the damn car." I scream as soon as I see the group outside. As they hurry into the car, I realize they're going to my house.

*sigh*

...

When we get in the house I go straight to the couch. Suddenly I feel tired and drift into the darkness.

(Hopper's POV)

Today I have the night shift and Joyce decided to accompany me to the station. It would be just her and me at work today and I was planning on checking out the shipment of cases from Denver.

As I look through the files, One catches my eye.

'The Denver, Colorado Grabber'

The culprit of 6 kidnappings and 5 murders. Albert Shaw murdered 5 of his (adolescent) victims. 1 Victim survived and murdered the culprit.

Victims Below (In order)

Griffin Stagg-

Age:11

Status: Deceased

Billy Showalter-

Age:14

Status: Deceased

Vance Hopper-

Age:17

Status: Deceased

Bruce Yamada-

Age: 15

Status: Deceased

Robin Arellano-

Age: 13

Status: Deceased

'These kids are around El's age. I can't believe something so devastating happened to them...'

Finney Blake-

Age when Kidnapped: 13

Current age: 20

Status: Alive

Current Location: Hawkins, Indiana

...

'Hawkins, Indiana? That means he lives in this town!'

"Hey Jim! whatcha look'n at?" Joyce asks jogging to my side.

"Oh I found this case." I hand her the folder and she reads it. Once she finishes reading it, she looks at me shocked.

"Do we know him???"

*sigh* "probably not. I would have heard about him by now. Anyways I don't think it's our business. We don't even know Him!!"I replied.

I put the folder away and we start heading to the Harrington household.

(Steve's POV)

RING-RING-RING

'Ughhh.'

"STEVE WAKE UP. Someones calling you!" I heard Robin scream.

"FiNe" I slowly get up and walk to the phone.

Robin hands it to me.

"Hello, this is Steve Harrington, what would you like?"

"..."

'My god'

"Excuse me who is this?" this is annoying

"...Hello Finney..."

*slam*

As soon as I heard that voice I hung up. How did he find me? Shouldn't he be dead?

ring-ring-ring-ring-ring

At this point I just unplugged the phone. However, I forgot I was in the living room and everyone just saw that.

"What the hell Steve? Who was that?!" Nancy questioned. (I can't think of anymore words :p)

Everyone started to bombard me with questions and suddenly I heard the phone ring again. I was about to unplug the phone but realized I already did that. Everybody shut up and stared at the phone. I could either pick up the phone or destroy the phone? Should I pick up?...

Naw I'm going to destroy it.

(Robin's POV)

I'm not sure to say it but I'm...?

confused? yes

scared? probably

Shooketh? for sure

What's wrong with the Dingus? I've never seen him act like that...

"What the hell Steve? Who was that!" I heard somebody yell. It was probably Nancy but that didn't matter, why is he so scared?

But when the phone started ringing again I stopped. The phone was unplugged? Is this some upside down shit or something? Steve just destroyed the phone at this point. Damn, I bet that phone was expensive- Nope not the time brain. The thing just kept ringing, totally not creepy-

(Hello!! I made this so long ago and never finished it so I might as well publish it 💀)