11. "ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ."

a/n: this chapter will contain smut, starting from the beginning so if you it makes you uncomfortable skip it! i will give warnings before it starts and after it ends enjoy babes 😚

I let Tom walk into my room first before I shut the door behind me. He immediately turned around to face me and smiled before stepping closer. "You have such a beautiful face."

His hands came up to my cheeks and I felt them grow warm underneath his touch. "I bet the rest of you is just as beautiful." He whispered before bringing his lips to mine.

His voice and his words were driving me insane. They sounded so smooth coming from him and I could listen to him talk like this for hours. Oh, how I wanted him so badly.

I pulled away for a second and looked into his eyes. "Only one way to find out," I said quietly and he smiled before crashing his lips against mine. His hands landed on my lower back before pulling me closer to him.

I brought my hands up to his chest and rested them there. I pushed him back lightly to the bed. He pulled away quickly, flashing me a small smile before pulling his layered shirts off and taking his caps off with them.

I swear my mouth started to water from the view and I didn't even realize I was staring until he started laughing quietly. I looked up and my cheeks started to get hot from embarrassment.

He sat down at the edge of the bed, putting his eye level at my neck. He reached for the bottom of my tank top and slowly pulled it up. I grabbed it and pulled it off the rest of the way, leaving me completely bare.

His eyes bounced around my body and I started to feel self-conscious until he spoke. "Every inch of you is absolutely perfect, Schön." (Beautiful) He said in a whisper as if the breath was taken from him.

His hands reached for my waist and he pulled me in between his legs. He brought his lips to my neck and began to suck on a sweet spot, earning a low moan from me.

My hands made their way to his head, grabbing the base of his dreads to hold his head in place. As he worked on my neck his hands roamed around my back and down to the waistline of my shorts.

He hooked his fingers underneath the band and slid them down, leaving me in my panties. He pulled away from my neck and admired his work before leaning back to see the rest of me.

He licked his lips as his eyes trailed up and down. He smiled before standing up and turning me around so we swapped places. He locked eyes with me as he undid his belt and jeans, letting them fall.

If I'm being honest, I was scared to look down because if he was as big as he felt yesterday then, boy, am I in for one painful night. He smiled before leaning down and placing his hands on my waist to guide me to a lying position.

He pulled my legs apart with his knee and pushed himself against me. I let out a quiet moan from the feeling and he smiled before bringing his lips down to mine.

After a couple of minutes of making out, he made his way down my chest and stomach, ending at my thighs. "So beautiful," He said quietly before placing kisses on my inner thighs, sending chills throughout my body.

*start of smut*

I wanted to look down at him, but I was so nervous. "I bet you taste as good as you look," Oh, my fucking God! I took a deep breath as I mustered up the courage to reply.

"Why don't you just find out?" I asked as I ran my hands down my sides until I hooked my fingers underneath my panties, pulling them down slightly. He took them off the rest of the way before returning his lips to my thighs again.