14. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ."

a/n: this chapter will be starting off with a little bit of smut so just a heads up! enjoy, you whores 😙

Tom's POV

"Who says I can't finish it?" She said quietly as she ran her hand down my torso until she found the waistline of my jeans. She stared directly into my eyes and I started to feel myself get lost in hers.

She was undeniably beautiful and the sudden change of her tone turned me on. She brought her lips back to mine and I brought my hands up to each side of her face.

The only sounds heard were our lips moving together and our heavy breathing. Her hands undid my belt and jeans while I held her face against mine. She tugged them down off my hips and let them fall to the floor.

I let my hands fall to my side as she brought my bottom lip between her teeth, gently pulling away and moving to my jawline. "Genie," I said breathlessly as she moved to my neck, finding a sweet spot.

She hummed against my neck as her teeth grazed my skin. I let out a low moan as she sucked harshly on the spot and I brought my hands to her waist, pulling her against me.

I could feel her lips curl into a smile just before she pulled away, looking up at me. "What?" She faked innocence and I brought my lip between my teeth. "You know what," I told her and she smiled.

"No," She said quietly as she brought her hand to the waistband of my boxers. "I'm not sure I do." I licked my lips and trailed my hands to her lower back, finding the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up over her head.

"I guess I'll just have to show you," I said lowly as my hands returned to her back, finding the clasp for her bra and undoing it. She let her arms fall limp so it would slide off and my eyes trailed down to her chest.

I brought my hand to her waist to pull her closer again. "So beautiful," I said quietly as I brought my free hand to her jaw, turning her head to the side and bringing my lips to her neck.

She let out a quiet moan as she leaned her head back, giving me more access. Her scent drove me absolutely crazy. After a minute I pulled away slightly, placing a soft kiss on the mark.

I pulled my head back fully to look at her again, her eyes full of adoration and lust. My hand remained on her jaw as my thumb ran across her bottom lip, pulling it down slightly.

"You've got such a pretty mouth," I said quietly as I watched her lip bounce back to its original position. "Show me what it can do." She sucked in a sharp breath and brought her hands to my chest, running them down until she reached the waistband of my boxers again.

I titled her head back and brought my lips down to hers, kissing her harshly. "On your knees," I said against her lips and she nodded before pulling away. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she lowered herself to her knees, pulling my boxers down at the same time.

Her eyes darted to my dick quickly before they widened slightly. She looked back up at me before swallowing hard and I gave her a quick nod. She brought her hand up to the base and brought her lips to my tip.

I saw her take a deep breath in before pulling her lips apart and leaning forward to place me in her mouth. I hummed from the warmth of her mouth and brought my hand to the back of her head, gathering her hair together.

She hallowed her cheeks out before pushing herself down farther and my jaw hung open slightly, letting out a breathy moan. Her eyes screwed shut as she pushed her head down farther.

I felt myself almost reach the back of her throat, only taking half of me before she gagged a little and let out a whimper through her nose. I let out a low moan and threw my head back slightly.