Chapter 2: Reconnecting

One day, while Ash was reminiscing about his happy days, he happened to come across a photo of his old friend Sherry, who is continuing her studies in Mumbai. They lost touch after she graduated from high school, but when he saw her smiling face in a photo, something moved inside him. Shelly was always a bright and ambitious girl, and he remembered her brightening up her days with her positive attitude.

 Feeling nostalgic for her, Ash decided to reach out to Sherry on social media. Despite the physical distance between them, their bond was rekindled and he was excited when he learned that she was studying abroad in Mumbai. He was filled with excitement at the prospect of reuniting with Sherry, even though they did not attend the same university.

 Little did he know that this rekindled friendship would change his life. As Ash and Sherry reconnected through texts and phone calls, their bond grew even stronger. They shared their college experiences, dreams, and challenges they faced.

 Their friendship quickly picked up where it left off in high school, as if they had never been apart. Despite being geographically separated, Ash and Sherry found comfort in each other's words. They became each other's best friends, providing support and encouragement in times of uncertainty and doubt. Ash looks forward to their conversations, and his days are brightened by Sherry's positive attitude and unwavering belief in his dreams.

 But life had their own plans, and despite their growing bond, Ash and Sherry never had the chance to meet in person. Academic difficulties and long-distance relationship challenges kept them physically apart. However, their rekindled bond became a source of strength and inspiration for both of them. 

Little did Ash know that this rekindled friendship with Sherry would change his life, even though they never met in person. It taught him the importance of connection, the resilience of friendship, and the lasting positive impact. As he continued to navigate college and life's challenges, he continued to have Shelly's girlfriend's unwavering support and friendship, knowing that some connections transcend physical distance and remain in his heart forever.