Part 9

I need to sleep more often. Lol. Here's the next part. Right where it ended in the last part.

-Lloyds POV-

I growled slightly and glared at Damien, he just laughed and shifted his tail, leaning against the chair he was sitting on.

"Don't worry, I won't leave any details." He smiled and made sure I was listening before speaking. "You believed the oni were gone from that tornado of creation, well, that wasn't enough to kill us. That only managed to put us in the underworld, banishing us but since the omega was so persistent to conquer this realm... He found a way back, it may have taken a while but we are back stronger than ever. Once we break you ofcourse... You will be our little pet, but for now... A lab rat. Our little experiment until we get you right."

I stared at him, fear in my eyes as he laughed, that metal thing around my neck with those glass vials... That strange liquid and needles had a purpose.
A purpose I didn't want to know.

"Well, I must be off, the guards will take care of you until the Omega he's here, he's been dying to see you again." He smiled as he left the room, locking the door behind him.
I growled low in my throat and managed to stand, walking around the cell and getting the feeling back in my legs, I walked around the room as much as I could, exploring every corner and blood stain.
Why didn't I listen to my father... Why did I have I do this? Where even am I...?

-Misako's POV-

I walked around my room, cleaning and muttering under my breath.
The omega did his job well, Lloyd didn't deserve to stay human after revealing himself as a monster.
Garmadon, Wu and everyone else had arrived back an hour ago, they're all in the control room trying to figure out where Lloyd is, I doubt they find him.
I smiled as I went into the living room, relaxing on a recliner with a book.
Now that the brat was gone I could finally relax.
If only they listened when I said he was a monster all those years ago.
Demon child.

"Misako." Kai's voice was from behind me, I cursed under my breath and stood up, turning to him with a tired expression.

"Kai... Any specific reason your disturbing me from my book?" I stayed calm, not showing the fear in my face as he stood with everyone, Garmadon looked like he was restraining himself from doing something stupid, Wu looked disappointed, Kai looked furious as Nya held him back, everyone else's expressions waved from angry to disappointed. "What? Why are you all so angry?!"

"I think you know why." Zane's expression was calm but his voice wasn't, he looked furious.

"Well, I don't. Why else would I ask?"
That only pissed Kai off more, Nya was literally holding him back with all her force.

"Where is Lloyd?!" He yelled with all his anger, fire burning in his eyes as he held a sword in his hand.

"How should I know?! You did he's disappeared! I'm worried to! He's my son..." I put on a scared and sad expression, pity was the way to get out of any situation.

"If he was your son. You'd be a parent. Not an oily bitch with anger issues." That red head... Skylor. How dare she speak like that?!

"How could you?! Your mother didn't do better..." The anger in her face quickly turned to shock as she fought back tears, looking away. That made Nya furious. Skylor's mother may have died to an illness but I had a point, she was never there for her.

"Misako. If you don't tell me where he is. I will fucking kill you." Kai really was angry, maybe I should have thought this through... No. If they really wanted to find Lloyd they'd be out searching. Not that they'd ever find that lab.

"I don't know where he is, if I did, I would tell you, I'm not some heartless monster like Llo-" I felt cold metal against my neck as someone pinned me against the wall, sword ready to slit my throat. It was Kai.