✮ Childhood Break Up .

. . . General Info . . .

Characters ;; Craig T , Kenny M , Tweek T , Butters S
Ages ;; 10 , 10 , 10 , 10
Genders ;; Male , Male , Male , Male

POV ;; Kenny's
Type ;; Fluff / Angst
Part ;; 1/1

₊ ˚ 🖇️ ✩ ₊ ˚ 🎧 ⊹ ♡

     I exited Mr. Garrison's class just to run into chaos. I see a circle of kids at one end of the halls, circling Tweek and Butters. Tweek was running his mouth with a distressed look on his face and Butters was trying to calm him down. What was happening?

     I walked into the crowd of people and pushed past some people to make my way to the middle, where Tweek and Butters were. "What the fuck is going on?" I managed to muffle through my parka over Tweek's stammering. I had no idea what he was saying.

     "It's Craig, Kenny - Somethin' happened between them earlier and Craig just ran off! I'm tryin' to get Tweek to calm down so he can tell me what happened." Butters said in a somewhat understandable tone, patting Tweek on the back to try and calm him down. "Can you go find Craig, please?? We can try to get insight from him!" Butters asked with a small smile, and all I could do was nod. Butters turned his attention to Tweek as I made my way out of the crowd.

     I assumed Craig went the other way towards the exit since that's the only way out of the situation it seems. I made my way to the entry door and went outside, only to see Craig sitting on the steps kinda curled up into himself, his knees up to his chest as his hands were holding onto the ends of his hat.

     I made my way to him and sat down next to him, not saying anything for a while. I tried to look at his face, but he just looked the opposite way once he saw me sit down. He seemed upset.

     "Hey, dude... what's wrong? What happened back there?" I asked in a whisper, placing my hand on Craig's shoulder, slowly rubbing it to comfort him. "Is everything okay?" I asked another question, only receiving a shake of the head from Craig, a small sniffling sound of the noise being heard from him too. Was he crying?

     "Can you tell me what's wrong? I can help..." I said as I moved my hand to his back. "I know our groups don't really get along but that doesn't mean I can't help you." I added, leaning forward to see if I could see Craig's expression, but not seeing anything because of his face being completely covered.

     "... Me and Tweek broke up." He responded in a quiet, monotone voice. I mean, I was expecting that was the reason, but that's also the reason he's crying? I know it's normal to cry over breakups, but he didn't seem like the type to cry over that stuff. Or cry at all... from how long I've known Craig, he rarely shows extreme emotion to something.

   "Mhm.. and that's why you're crying?"

     "We argued in the hallways earlier- a-and shit happened, it was so sudden and- ... He screamed at me. H-He seemed so mad and angry,, it scared me. It's all my fault,, h-he said it—" When Craig began talking, it was just the same tone he always had, but he just started getting quieter and quieter. I could hear his voice shaking, his words were breaking as he spoke. He sounded upset. And I had no idea what to do, I was unsure of what to do. For Craig to talk to me like this was something I never thought about.

     I rubbed Craig's back as he ranted about what happened, only to those words to turn into crying. His crying had so much emotion into it, it didn't even sound like it was Craig crying. Was his voice box broken?

     "Shhhh, it's okay... I understand." I whispered to him in a soft voice, leaning against him to give him some kind of comfort. "Do you need a hug, dude?" I asked him, thinking he could really use one right now. Craig noticeably nodded his head, turning towards me and quickly wrapped his arms around my neck. It took me by surprise for a few seconds but I soonly brushed it off, placing my hands on Craig's back and slowly rocking my body back and forth. He obviously needed this, he wouldn't have been so rough on me if he didn't.

     Now thinking about it and from the way Craig put it, it seemed like he was scared of yelling. Or at least from Certain people yelling at him. The school staff would raise their voice at him all the time and that never really upset him. Clyde would too sometimes if he got too upset over something, and Craig never got upset over that either. Maybe he was just scared of Tweek or something. I mean I would if I got screamed at by him too, Tweek's a mess sometimes.

     "If you're okay with it, can I know what happened with you two?" I whispered to Craig as he loosened his grip on my neck. He seemed to be calming down. And I was glad for that. Craig didn't verbally reply, only nodding his head and sniffling. I continued to rock him as I stroked his back with my fingertips.

     He eventually calmed down fully, pulling away from me and sitting up straight as his focus was on his hands. He was purposefully avoiding my face. His eyes and nose were so red and his cheeks were stained with tears. He sniffled before letting out a small "Thank you." I smiled at him with a small nod, moving closer to him just in case he needed any more physical comfort.

     "Can we not mention this to the guys? I don't want rumors." He asked me in a sarcastic tone, making me smile and letting out a small scoff.

     "Of course, dude."