The spider...

You, Emelie and Chishiya made it back to the Beach Hotel after playing a game for more visa days. Emelie, as always was going her random, annoying rambling, but she didn't mean any harm by it, she was just a talkative kid with people she felt comfortable with. Chishiya 'tried' to listen, but failed miserably and so did you, she was rambling so fast so it sounded more like someone had sped up a movie 5×. It was very weird.

Emelie: "OH! OH! OH! AND GUESS WHAT? THEN I WAS JUST LIKE-"

Emelie for some reason quickly cut herself off her sentence. She looked at her arm in silence for a few seconds before aggressively hitting it.

Chishiya: "Woah, woah, calm down, kid. What is it?"

Chishiya asked and narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at Emelie a bit concerned. You noticed a spider on her arm that she tried to hit off, but the spider didn't seem to want to leave.

Y/n: " Dude- chill. It's just a spider-"

Emelie: "IT'S NOT JUST A SPIDER! LOOK AT ITS EYES. IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL WITH THOSE DEMON EYES AND THOSE GROSS LEGS‐"

Chishiya shook his head in disappointment, not understanding how a kid could absolutely freak out more over a spider then the games where people die. You didn't understand it either, it made 0 sense, Emelie never made sense though.

Chishiya walked up to emelie and took the spider off of her and put it down.

Chishiya: "See? It wasn't that hard or bad, was it?"

Emelie just huffed and looked away, seeming slightly embarrassed...

_____________

Emelie was silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

Emelie: "...thanks."

Chishiya: "You're welcome. "

Chishiya answered with a cocky smirk. As if he just waited for Emelie to give in.

You couldn't help but to wonder how much longer the kid would stick around, a kid on the team sounded like a disadvantage, like it'd drag you down. And that was what you feared. But could you really just leave a kid alone in thw borderland...?