Chapter 3

Twins. I'm having twins. Wow. I didn't expect this. Okay, so I'll be raising two girls alone, and their father doesn't even know. Well isn't that fantastic. I was overjoyed that I won't be completely alone anymore; I'll have Henry, and these two little girls. My eyes started to water; with happy tears of course. I can't believe it.

"Thank you, Whale. For everything."

"No problem, Regina."

Then, a buzzer from the hospital rang. I wonder for what. Whale stepped out into the hall, I heard him talking to somebody. I wonder who.

___________________Robins POV

I was with Marion, who is having a child. She's was due two weeks ago; and we had no choice but to go back to StoryBrooke. A fantasy child can't be born in the real world. It wouldn't be possible. We arrived at the town line,

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." Marion and the now 6-year old Roland said. God, has it really been almost a year. Roland's birthday was about two days ago, he said all he wanted was for me to happy. Of course that can't be a birthday present. But I'm starting to fall in love with Marion again- at least that's what I keep telling myself. We crossed the town line with ease. I turned around to see Marion still outside of town. Her water broke. Oh god. Not now. The rest was a blur; all I remember was getting to the hospital and seeing a woman being rushed out of a room; she looked like she was pregnant. She also looked like Regina. Wait. That is Regina.