Alex P.2

BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

It's 2 in the morning, and Jesse isn't answering my calls. I know he's hurting. I don't know what I did wrong, but it sure did affect him. I'm here to apologize to him.

After 20 missed calls, I finally got up my bed and did shit. I didn't give a fuck about how I looked, so I just grabbed the keys and drove to his place. I don't give 2 fucks if it's 2am right now and I'm about to drive for an hour just to reach his house.

I reached his place and got out the door in my white tank top and red pajamas. I knocked on his door, hoping that he'll answer.

After 10 minutes of waiting at his door, he finally opened it. He opened it with a tired face. Eyebags, eyes barely open, pale as fuck, looks higher than mount everest. As soon as he saw me, he looked down with his hands on his face. He started crying softly.

I grabbed him, and hugged him tight.
He didn't hug me back, but it's okay. Atleast he let me hug him. I rubbed his back while he cried on my shoulder. "It's okay, Jesse.", I told him. He finally just let it out and hugged me back, really tight and sincere. He cried even harder, as I stroked his hair softly, while telling him it's okay. "Jesse, what did I do? Please tell me. I don't know what you're talking about. I want to fix this all, Jesse. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.". He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. He kissed my forehead, and said, "Billie, sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong. I was just upset. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. You just mean so much to me and I can't lose you. I'm fucked for making you feel like it's your fault. Sorry, Billie.". Suddenly, he literally carried me, and put me on his sofa. "I forgive you, Jesse. I never blamed you anyway. I love you.", I said with a smile on my face. But then the moment of realization. I... Love him...? I didn't mean to say I love you...

His eyes widened, as tears stopped falling from his eyes. "As a brother... Right...?", He asked. I looked down at my feet, and looked at him again. "Jesse... I...", I said, not being able to continue my sentence because of realization. I like him... Wait... I do...?

I don't know what happened, but I suddenly just leaned in and we somehow started kissing softly. He gently laid me on the sofa while we were still making out. I pulled away from the kiss, and Jesse whispered into my ear, "Billie... I love you, Billie... But you're not mine...", Burying his head into my neck while smelling my black hair. "I'm willing to be yours...", I spoke in his ear, while I ran my fingers through his hair. "Prove it.", He aid seductively.

I smiled, and whispered, "I promise I'll fuck you good, baby...". I felt him smirk.

I felt his hand travelling down my waist, then to my ass. He squeezed my left cheek before fingering me. "Mhmmm... Oh.... J-Jess... Ugh...", I moaned... I tried holding it in. "Oh, so you wanna play it like that, Billie?", He said, challenging me. I smirked, and said, "Okay, if I moan, you win. I'll definitely win this. But if you do, I'll give you a prize.", I told him seductively. I had hope in myself, I don't really moan that much. Whenever other guys fuck me, most of my moans are forced as fuck. I'm sure he'll lose.

He began with basic fingering. It was kind of hard, honestly. I managed to hold it in. But the next limit, he caught me off guard by going insane. He literally started vibrating his finger. How the fuck does he do that? "OH- OH MY- UGHHHH OHHHH DADDY", I moaned so fucking loud. Like, loud as fuck. "Just like that, Billie.", He laughed like a maniac. I rolled my eyes, said "Well, yeah 🙄 , but you can't make me cum.", I challenged him. "Bet.", He smirked. I got confidence in myself. I don't even cum. "Ready, baby?", He asked. I nodded my head again, now closing my eyes. He went fucking crazy. Harder than earlier. I didn't even survive a second. "OOOOHH FUCKKKK UUGGGHHHHH STOP ITTT OOOH YOU'RE SO GOODDD", I moaned and begged him. It was so loud this time it was like a damn jet engine. I wonder if I destroyed his eardrums. Instead of stopping, he went fucking harder. I didn't even know there was a crazier point. "OH MY UUUUGGGHHHH F-FUCKKKKK OOOOOHHH FUCK YOU JESSEEE OHHH SHITTT", I cried out. It was insane. He made me reach points I didn't even know existed. He let out an evil laugh before going intense. "OOOOHH FUCCKKK STOP IT PLEAAASEEE I'M GONNA-", Before I could even finish what I was moaning, a waterfall formed in my legs. I felt like a rocket taking off. I don't know what the fuck happened, but it was insane. Insanely good. I was panting like crazy while he was just laughing at me in success. He pulled out his hand, and it was dipped in cum. Damn, I don't believe a human being can release that much. That's a whole ass bucket. "Don't be embarrassed, sweet Billie, I like that.", He said to me, licking his hand clean, making me red. I covered my face cause I was blushing so hard. "Alright, Doll, I made you moan like a lion and made you cum a gallon. Legs open, now.", He commanded. It was so sexy. I was more than glad. My legs shot open immediately. It was a reward. He kneeled on his knees and removed my pajamas. He put my underwear on the side with his hungry eyes. He unzipped his pants and removed his boxer. His dick sprung open and it slapped his stomach. I was definitely not ready for that. My jaw dropped on the ground. That was not what I thought. WHY IS IT SO DAMN LONG OH HAVE MERCY

I zoned back after he held my chin and put my jaw back up. "Ready, sweet Billie?", He asked. I didn't know what to say. Can I do this? It's so fucking long like what the fuck... I slowly nodded my head looking at him. "You sure, baby? You know I don't wanna hurt you.", He said. "Yeah. Dive in, love.", I told him. He grinned, as he lifted my right leg and held it. I rested my back on the sofa, and he said, "Prettiest pussy I've ever seen.". I blushed, and looked the other way so he won't see. "Look at me, princess.", He said, holding my chin so I can face him. "What are you waiting for, pretty boy?", I asked him. He bit his lip before he started fucking my slowly. I made slow soft moans. "Ooooh... Ugh.... Fuck....", I moaned. "Does it hurt, baby?", He asked me. Damn, that was so attractive. I shook my head while holding my moans. "Mhhhh~ Harderrr~~", I moaned. "If you say so, code is red.", He said. I closed my eyes as he started going harder. "OOOHH~ MMHH~ BABYYYY UGHHHH OHHHH FUCKKKK", I moaned good. "Like that, baby girl?", He asked me. That was really sexyyy😩 "Y-yes daddy... Ooohh~ aah~ f-fuck me more~~", I moaned for him.

1262 WORDS
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

MFTA
Heeyyyyy guyysss released this one earlier than I planned cus I love u btches😘😘 ily elena for releasing the chapterss love uuu
Btw dis the last part of alex sooo stay tuned for next storyyy
And thank you foe reading yalll ion got much to say but i cant say i did good cus who would be having a breakdown for like 3 hours straight then have sex after 30 minutes💀 but it's cool thooo hope u enjoyeddd love yalll