3. Worldnews

Liked by onedirection and 40,278 others@worldnews✅ one directions louis tomlinson seen out with sister Lottie Tomlinson, girlfriend Eleanor Calder, fellow band mate Niall Horan, and Eleanor's sister Dove

@worldnews✅ one directions louis tomlinson seen out with sister Lottie Tomlinson, girlfriend Eleanor Calder, fellow band mate Niall Horan, and Eleanor's sister Dove.

They were seen going to a night club in London to celebrate Eleanor's sister Dove graduating from college.

Little is known about Dove we only recently learned of her existents, via Eleanor's instagram when she posted a sweet post for Dove on her graduation where Dove said she didn't wanna be on social media until she finished her studies.

All we really know is that she's Eleanor's half sister (same dad different mom). We also know she has 16 older brothers from her mom. She's 17 and just graduated from Harvard university's surgical program. Nothing more has really been revealed about her not even her last name.

We know one of her brothers last names is Edwards and we know Eleanor's last name is Calder but we don't now who's last name she has.

The only other thing we know is that she has a crush on one directions Zayn Malik. This was revealed on instagram by Louis Tomlinson to which Zayn trued to let her down gently.

Comments disabled