--------16. ❗️❗️trigger warning ❗️❗️----------

liked by zigi and 421,928 others @secretluncher✅ So todays subject is this girl here her name is Dove Phoenix Calder Edwards

@secretluncher✅ So todays subject is this girl here her name is Dove Phoenix Calder Edwards. She was born march 11th, 1998 at 8:02 am and is 18 years old. She was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut but moved to Riverdale Chicago.

She graduated hight school at 8 years old then went to Harvard university at 9 graduated at 12 then went on to med school and graduated at 17. She got though collage via a scholarship. Now she's enrolled in a highly rated Cardiothoracic residency program and is practicing medicine.

Riverdale is the most dangerous part of Chicago its got a very high gang population and over all is just not safe. Despite this Dove a seemingly innocent girl made it out of there without harm.

Well do we have something interesting about the doctor. The reason she be came a doctor in the first place and something that proves she's a lier at the same time its kind of sad. But let's get into what we found.

Dove was raised by her mother Katherine (Kathie) Edwards. Kathie was a convicted drug addict and child abuser. Even after being convicted for thees crimes the courts tie and time again placed Dove back into the care of Kathie.

Not only was Kathie a convict but her long time boyfriend Oliver William was as well. He was convicted for child abuse, domestic violence, drug abuse, and sexual assault in both an adult and over 10 children. The courts were made aware of this and still put Dove in Kathies care.

When Dove was 4 moths old she left the hospital after open heart surgery that took place 2 months prier, when she left she was just under a healthy weight standing at 10 lbs but all things considered that was pretty good. On top of surgery she was born 4 months premature and was born addicted to drugs.

After only being home for a week Dove was brought back in to the hospital by her brother Jake Edwards. He found her unconscious on the floor of their mothers home covers in bruises and blood. At the hospital it was discovered that Dove had be molested and sodomized by someone it was later discovered to be her mothers boyfriend Oliver.

Dove had massive internal bleeding from the beating she received from Kathie and Oliver. She had 4 broken ribs a broken leg and arm, cracked scull, dislocated shoulder, and 2 broken toes. with how hard it is to brake a baby bones it was shocking but not as shocking as the video of the abuse. Yes her mother recorded Oliver sexual assaulting the 4 month old dove then Kathie and Oliver proceed to beat Dove because she would not stop screaming.

Even after the recording Dove was placed back into her mothers care. This continued for a while but it just got worse over time. Dove started school at a year old which seems early but she could speak coherent sentences and could read a 2ed grade level and was learning to write at only a year old.

They were on government assistance and were extremely poor. Kathie would sell the food stamps they got for money to get drugs. That would not last long tho so they needed another way to get money for drugs.