you messed up my hair you bitch

It's been a few months since I saw Ed and it's been absolute hell. He payed for me and my family to move to Texas and it was hard for me to adjust. All I can do is just daydream about what happened between me and Ed Sheeran. Sometimes I wonder if he misses me like I miss him.

-flashback

"WOO" I shouted putting my hands in the air Letting the wind blow through my hair. I look over at Ed Sheeran who was driving the convertible and I sit back down in the passenger seat.
" it's too quiet let's play some music!" I say turning to him. This was our third date and he already knew my favorite song. "Alr " he said pressing some buttons on his car. My body starts to move to the rhythm of the song
🎶 he's bouncing off my booty cheeks
I love the way he rides
I can hardly breathe when he's pumping deep inside 🎶.

- end of flashback
I sigh as I make my way out of my front door and start walking towards my new school. Ed Sheeran had put me in a fancy private school and it felt weird being around these posh Texas kids. I just wanted to go back home, home to edi weedi.

I was making my way down vagina St when the sky went grey and the sun went away like my dad when I was born. I felt uneasy my curly pubes stood high like something was watching me, something bad was going to happen but I decided to keep on walking but this time I went into a fast walk. Every thing was fine until I felt an arm wrap around my waste and another arm wrap around my head covering my mouth so I couldn't scream. I started panicking and the only thing I could do was kick who ever was holding me but despite my chubby legs hitting the person they didn't flinch. I felt a cold sensation on the back of my head, and my ears started ringing, next thing I know everything turns black.

351 words