Chapter Six

A/N:

Daimonáki mou = My Little Demon

Mikrós Daímonas = Little Demon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vasileios's POV)

I flipped through the stack of papers that my guys collected hoping to find something about the girl sleeping soundly in my bed.

She was asleep before I got out of the shower and had a death grip on Ares's fur. I had grabbed the other pillow and spent the night on the couch a few feet away from the bed. If she woke up forgetting where she was and felt someone in bed with her I didn't want her to panic. Ares stayed with her the whole night while the other two slept where they usually do.

By the time I fell asleep it was almost seven in the morning and I woke up around eleven. Four hours were more than I usually got so it didn't bother me much. I messaged Orion and told him to pick something up for me so he would've be here until three or so which gave me time to go through the papers.

Halfway through the stack and I'd still found nothing. Nothing with her name on it or anything. I had about a quarter left when I saw movement from the bed out of the corner of my eye. Glancing up, I found her peaking at me through her lashes while she remained buried in my sheet.

"I know you're awake, Mikrós Daímonas."

She gave me a smile and sat up, causing Ares to let out a groan of annoyance. Her hair was a complete mess and my shirt that she wore hung off one shoulder.

I lifted up the papers so she could see them I asked, "How come you're not in here anywhere?"

Her smile turned into a frown that I didn't like as she scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up. She sat beside me and motioned towards them and then motioned to her my mouth.

"Want me to read them to you?" I guessed and she nodded. So I started at the beginning of the stack and began to read.

Thirty minutes in she grabbed my arm and squeezed. I reread the sentence again and she squeezed harder. It was a page where he had names and prices across from those names.

Star's starting selling price is $1,000,000.

"They called you Star?"

She nodded and pinched her fingers close together.

"Tiny Star?"

She shook her head.

"Little Star?"

She nodded.

With that knowledge I quickly scanned through the next few pages and found every spot where she was mentioned.

"So according to this your birthday is in October and you're nineteen years old."

She pointed at me and gave me a questioning look.

"Me?" She nodded and shrugged.

"My age?"

A nod and a smile.

"Twenty-four." I answered just as someone knocked on the door.

"It's me, Boss." Orion announced.

"Have what I sent you for?"

"Both of them."

I brushed her hair back from her face, grinning as she nuzzled in my hand like a cat. "Go use the bathroom if you have to and then we'll go eat something. I'll be right here."

Of course that wouldn't suffice for her. She grabbed my hand as she got up and pulled me with her. She let go of me at the doorway and left me there as she brushed her teeth and used the bathroom. I kept my eyes on the floor only looking up when I heard her wash her hands. Just like before, when she was finished she slipped her hand into mine and waited patiently.