1 KEEV RAGHUVANSHI'

6TH SEPTEMBER , JAIPUR

I am right now heading to the bhead office cause some duffers thought it will be fun to forget to inform that they not going to present in the office during the meeting with the manager who handles our new shipments internationally .
Shit! I forgot to introduce myself well,
So myself KEEV RAGHUVANSHI 28 year old CEO of Raghuvanshi's . Well I have been working with my dad since I was 3rd year in college. I was a business management student and did my masters from German in Human Resources and management. And about my people you will get to know eventually .
So the thing is that my team which basically are my friends forgot to inform me that they are not going to be present today. This three people I tell you are my three duffer friends from school Kabir shah, Vinay raj, Sahi Joshi. These three were with me during my school but during college we were separated but after coming back from Germany I got to know that they are working in my company only.
So let's just focus on today's problem, I will get back to you after talking to this mangers.
After an hour of negotiating we finished the meeting and now I am going to home my sweet home where I am staying since I was born .
I know these three duffers are definitely at my house and eating my food which my sweet mum had made for me.

Just as I rang the bell Sahi opens the door smile sheepishly at me while I am glaring at her but I can not say anything to her cause my dear friend is 6month pregnant. Did I tell you that Kabir and Sahi are married since last 2 years and Sahi's pregnancy cravings are worse and only mum's cooking can satisfy her. So to the present. I straight go to my room Which is on second floor to freshen up so I can have a peaceful dinner . After wearing black trouser and a black hoodie ( you can say I am obsessed with black)
I directly went to dining room where I knew my mum will be there . Just I was about sit my dear sister also came from her room just like me after getting freshen up. We both sit while mom serve us our dinner which is kadhi and khichadi well mom is from a Gujarati family and dad is from Rajasthani family we don't know how our grandparents arranged this marriage but yeah here they are Happily Married since last 30 years.
After having dinner we were in garden just sitting and talking which our daily routine.

"Keev beta when are you going get a girlfriend" mom asked

Yeah beta I also want another daughter you know and maybe some grandchildren also ; dad said

I Knew this topic was going start. Since the day they got to know Sahi is pregnant they are after me to get a girlfriend and I already told them that i will only do arrange marriage but they do not understand it.sigh!

Dad a I already told you find me a girl and even told you my type still you are asking me to find a girlfriend ;

Bhai I think mom and dad know that no parents will give you their daughter or even send their daughters Rishta for you so they from start don't want get embarrassed and send your proposal to any girl you know"
my not so little sister said.

Aadhya shut up it is not like that beta it just that we want you find the girl you comfortable with and like also mom said"

Mom I know you guys are thinking about me only but you know I want something like you guys have you know we will get to know each other, slowly slowly we will understand each other then like and trust each other , we both will be a stranger when will meet but just as life goes on we will know each other's likes, dislikes! I want that kind of relation with my wife so I am telling you that you can start looking girl for I do not have any girl in my life . Good night guys. With that I went to my room.

That's it for today we will meet tomorrow
Bye guys 😴