2 RADHIKA PATEL

Hello guys ,
So here is the another chapter hope you will like it
HAPPY READING
     6TH SEPTEMBER, MAYUR VIHAR ,JAIPUR

      Just came from a surgery specifically nephrectomy. Well by now you guys must have guessed I am a doctor more specifically 2rd year resident in nephrology department. Well I forgot to tell you guys my name is Radhika Patel .I am right now in Jaipur with my fam . We shifted to Jaipur when I was in 9th standard like 13 or 14 years ago we are originally from Gujarat specifically Ahmedabad but since papa got transferred here and mummy also had to shift her business from Ahmedabad to here in starting she had  faced some problems but now it is well established. Her sarees and Choli's are very famous in all over Rajasthan.
       And I also have twin younger brothers they are 22 year and in college. So back to present it is 1:30am and I am sure mummy is going to have fuss about how late I am and how I have got dark circles and who will marry me etc.But who cares it is my job and I can not act how mummy wants me too my dean will fire me . I can not afford that . Just like I told you mummy was waiting for I have told her n number of times that she should not wait for me she should sleep . It will affect her health but who will listen to me . By now I have also remembered her whole 8mins speech which she gives me daily since last 3 years .
Here goes nothing ,
     You came why so late beta; mummy asked
      There was an emergency case which I was assigned last minute ; same old dialogue I have been telling her
      Still you should have asked some male doctor to handle it mom said ;
Yeah mom I will take care next time : just as I said she told me to change my clothes and have dinner
After having dinner I was going to my room when I found papa doing something in study room let's see what he is doing because this is not normal for papa to stay awake this much late .
Hi papa what are you doing  I asked ,
Nothing jus
Just reviewing some case which I have present tomorrow papa said;

Ohh ! Please do that in the morning for now you go to sleep :

Yes beta I was just going only ; papa said

  Ok Good night
      I went to my room and prepared my bag for tomorrow and then went to balcony which I have in my room for star gazing .
Don't know why but I have a feeling that something is going to happen . And whenever I have this feeling it gets true so I just hope it is nothing serious and whatever it is good. For now good night

That's it for today
Bye guys
Please vote