Chapter 1

It was the night before you leave for Hogwarts and you were finishing up packing your things,when you receive a text from Harry,Hermione and Ron on a group chat you guys made when you became friends in the first year of Hogwarts
Harry on the gc:hey guys! I'm so excited for tomorrow,have you guys finished packing yet?
Hermione:I'm so excited toooo! I can't wait to see all of you,but no I have not finished packing I keep getting distracted..
Ron:bloody hell I am exhausted I need food
Y/N:you and food Ron I swear you guys are soulmates,and im nearly done with my packing but I have to go,I'll see you guys tomorrow!!

Once you finish packing you brush your teeth and get ready for bed and set your alarm so you wake up on time and charge your phone,you get into bed pull your covers over you and start to drift of to sleep.

In the morning:
You wake up to the sound of your alarm and groan slowly getting up from bed,still half asleep as you walk to your bathroom to take a quick shower,you grab a towel and place it on the sink ready for you to grab when you get out,you turn on the shower and get in the shower humming a song.
As soon as your done you turn off the water and grab your towel drying yourself,you grab your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth,still brushing your teeth you walk over to your closet and choose what to wear on the train
What your wearing;

As soon as your done you turn off the water and grab your towel drying yourself,you grab your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth,still brushing your teeth you walk over to your closet and choose what to wear on the train                 What...

you then walk over to the bathroom and put your toothbrush back and head over to the vanity to do your hair and makeup.
Your hairstyle:

                               Your makeup:

Your makeup:

You grab your suitcase and phone and walk to the train station to go meet Harry,Hermione and Ron,you get to the train station and immediately run over to your friends and hug themHermione:OH MY GOD!!! Y/N!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU CANT IMAG...

Hermione:OH MY GOD!!! Y/N!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU CANT IMAGINE
Ron:Alright Mionie we've all missed Y/n.
Harry:Yeah we have
Y/N:It's so good to see you guys! But we don't want to miss the train let's go!
We all got on the train and sat in our seats and just talked all the way.

AUTHORS NOTE :TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT HOGWARTS BECAUSE I AM NOT WRITING THE WHOLE TRAIN RIDE 😂

We arrive at hogwarts and the place hasn't changed one bit,we all placed our stuff in our dorms and headed to the great hall where Dumbledore was currently waiting for all the students to arrive.
We went to the griffindor table and sat down in our usual spots and Dumbledore began to talk
Dumbledore:Welcome back everyone,I am happy to see you all,I have a very quick announcement to make before you all can eat,So we have a new student joining us this year in the third year,he's already been sorted into a house,the house of slytherin but all welcome our new student Mattheo Riddle!!
He walked across the hall with a smirk plastered on his face he walked past our table and we made eye contact until he sat down,I could still feel his eyes lingering on me when I turned away and looked back at my friends,Hermione looked at me,she saw the eye contact we made and glared at me,I just gave her a confused look and she gave me the "he's not a good person" look,it took me a second to figure out why he wasn't a good person until I remembered, Riddle, Voldemorts son...