Chapter 2

After you finish eating in the great hall you walk to your dorm with Hermione to unpack your things,you sort through all of your stuff,your uniform,makeup,outfits,toiletries and other things you had packed,after you finish unpacking you sit on your bed and play a game on your phone when you start to get bored you decide you should go somewhere to get some fresh air,you find yourself walking to the astronomy tower,you sit down by a wall and look at the view when you suddenly hear a door open,you quickly turn your head to the door trying to see who it is.

He walks over to you,and you finally see his face,mattheo riddle,he flashes a cheeky smile at you before speaking.
Mattheo:Well who do we have here?
Y/N:I'm Y/n,Y/n L/n.
Mattheo:That's a nice name,I suppose you already know who I am,you know from the announcement by Dumbledore earlier
You slightly laugh at his comment.
Y/N:Yes I do know who you are.
Mattheo:That's good to know
He sits down beside you and looks at you before he starts to speak again
Mattheo:What are you doing up here so late anyways?
Y/N:It's only nine o clock and I had just finished unpacking and got bored so I decided to come up here,what are you doing up here?
Mattheo:I got bored too so I decided to explore and wound up here next to you
He chuckled,we talked for a while and the whole time his gaze was on you,he never looked away,until you went back to your dorm when you started to get sleepy.
You arrive back at your dorm with a smile on your face,Hermione looks at you,giving me a weird look
Hermione:What took you so long you've been gone for like two hours!
Y/N:Sorry Mionie I was talking to Mattheo
You smile remembering how you talked to him for hours
Hermione:You should really be careful around him,he is Voldemorts son after all,you don't know what he'll be like!
Y/N:I know,I know but he may not be like his father,anyways I'm tired I'm going to get ready for bed.
You change into your Pjs brush your teeth and get into bed.