Episode 1

BTS was already a famous k-pop group since 6 years but there was a sudden urge to have a girl member in it so YN auditioned and succeeded. The day when YN was declared as the 8th member of BTS and she is on her way to meet them for the first time -

YN - oo godd...now it's the time to meet them.. I'm really so nervous.

She was then introduced by pd-nim to the members.

YN - hi.i every..one.. I'm YN. I promise that I'll work hard to retain the good image of this group.

Jhope - welcome YN... I'm happy to see the positive spirit within u.

RM - yes YN...I hope together we all will make this group more successful.

YN nodded by smiling then one by one all the members greeted her except Jimin as he had a personal reason which is not revealed yet

Pd-nm - So everyone..now take YN to ur dorm... tomorrow YN will be revealed as the 8th member of BTS in public.

They nodded while YN was feeling so awkward.... without having any idea how to interact as she is a bit shy. She is an army so now she can't believe that she is gonna live with them under the same roof.

They went to their private van through which they are supposed to go dorm. YN hesitatingly took a seat beside Jimin.

Jimin - excuse me !? U can't sit here without my permission.

YN - um..sorry. I'll take the permission now....so can I sit here ?

Jimin - ( smirk chuckle ) so dumb...no I'll not allow u. Go and sit somewhere else.

Suga - hey Jimin...why r u behaving like this ? She is our new group member ?

Jimin - so what ? I have the right to make decision with whom I'll sit.

Suga sighed , he was sitting behind tae so he told him to exchange the seats. Tae went near Jimin and YN sat near Suga. Soon they reached their dorm.

Jungkook - ( bunny smile ) welcome YN...so this our dorm where we'll live.

RM - nee...YN consider it as your own home. Feel free to stay

Jin - Jk...go and give a dorm tour to YN as she is new here.

Jk nodded and went inside with YN to give her the dorm tour. He introduced the rooms and every corner of it.

Jk - and so finally... it's your room...it is behind jimin's room.

 YN - wow my room is so cute !  But I have a problem

But I have a problem

Jk - ( frowned ) what is it ??

YN - my room is beside jimin's room but I guess he doesn't likes me...so I don't wanna make him uncomfortable. ( fidgeting fingers )

Jk - hey YN...why r u thinking like this huh ? Our Jimin is not like that...and being an army u must be knowing his sweet personality. Maybe u r new to him that's why he is not acquainted yet.

YN - ( trying to be satisfied with jk's statement) hmm maybe...ok then. well thank u for the dorm tour. It's like my dream house

Jk - ( chuckled) Nee...now go and sleep. It's already night. Tomorrow u will be revealed as our group member so take a good sleep now.

YN - yes good night ( smiled )

Next morning...all are getting ready for a live conference where YN will be revealed as 8th member of BTS.

Live conference started

Live conference started...and as soon as it was revealed that YN is the new member of BTS...hate comments started popping out. The crowd outside also started cursing her.

X - hey u b!tch...stay away from our boys otherwise we will sue u.

Y- just look at her...do u all think she can match the aura of our boys. She is not fit for this group

Z - I'll not tolerate any girl in bts. We r against this decision. Let's protest to kick her out.

The crowd became violent. Witnessing the atmosphere everyone panicked  while YN was super scared.

Pd-nim to ( bts) - everyone u all  leave now.... situation is getting worsened. So it's better if u leave this place now. We all will try to cool down the crowd.

BTS agreed and started leaving the place while a huge crowd in the outside barged into them. They were all pushing and hitting YN due to their hatred while YN was sobbing and was continuously tripping due to heavy violent crowd. Suddenly she felt an arm around her shoulder. She looked at the person and he was Jimin who had silently wrapped his arms around her shoulder and protected her from the crowd. While walking through the crowd jimin's gaze was on the ground only whereas YN's gaze was on him. It was like time has stopped for her and she forgot everything going around her
Soon they overcome the crowd and Jimin released YN and straightly went inside the van while YN cluelessly followed him.

They were on the way to the dorm. YN had totally forgot about that matter and her mind was only on the scene when Jimin protected her from the crowd. Jimin was looking out of the window taking no interest in anyone's discussion but YN was continuously staring at him without any expression. She was lost in her thoughts when jhope interrupted.

Jhope - YN...are u ok ? Don't worry. It was so sudden so they r not able to bear it. But I'm sure as the time flies by they will accept u soon.

Everyone consoled YN throughout the way...when they reached their dorm. They were all in the living room where YN was crying.

YN - I don't think so I'm eligible for this group. U all deserve someone better. ( said between her sobs )

Jin - hey who told u that !? Don't u dare to repeat that again.

YN - but op..ppa...

Tae - ( caressed her hairs ) no YN...u can't blame urself. We will not tolerate that. U r really perfect for us...hmm

Suga - YN...don't listen to other people. Don't let urself feel low due to someone else's opinion.

Jhope & RM - U r really talented YN....they don't know about ur talents yet. After they once see ur talents... I'm sure they will be impressed.

Jk - nee...no one is like my yniee. You are the best for us and we all love u.

YN was so happy to see the members consoling her but then her eyes shifted to Jimin who was sitting at a corner being totally silent with his gaze on the floor ( ofcourse floor is our jimin's gf right 😂😂 ).

TO BE CONTINUED