Episode 8

Everyone is in the stadium now. Just few hours left for the concert to start. They all are dressing up. While YN is in the vanity room with Lina. Nervousness is all around YN as the day has arrived when she has to wear that dress.

(A/N - for more clarification prefer episode 6...ignore if already read )

YN ( in her mind ) - oo noo the dress just literally consists of stones and pearls. How will I dance with this dress !? Can I able to handle it ?

Lina made her wear the dress while she was looking so uncomfortable.

Lina - umm done ( smirk ) I'm glad that u didn't reveal my threatening to the members and it's better if u don't do further also. Now go and enjoy the concert.

YN - why r u doing this to me huh ? U urself know that this dress is not appropriate for dancing but still....

Lina - now no more words...go it's already time. Ur so called army fans might be waiting for u all.

YN hesitatingly went out her vanity room where she saw the members waiting for her. But their eyes widened when they looked at her.

Tae - YN...is this your outfit for the concert ?

YN nodded while looking down.

Jhope - but..will u able to dance in this dress ? It's so thin and weighing a lot of pearls.

Just then the stage announced for their arrival and it's the time for their entry on stage. They looked at YN with concern while she tried to gain some confidence as she didn't want to mess up her first concert. Just when they arrived on stage , screams and cheers took all over the stadium. Army bombs were lightening up the night sky. They were all amazed to see this especially YN.

YN - woah it's like a dream ( mumbled slowly)

Soon the concert was started. Armys grooved to their vocals by swinging their army bombs in the air. YN somehow handled her dress in the first but wasn't able to focus properly. Now they were dancing to Mic Drop. As the steps are so intense , YN's dress was on the verge to ripped off. Pearls started falling from her dress exposing her chest area while she panicked. Just then Jungkook noticed it and threw his jacket towards her. He gestured her to go the backstage. YN covered herself with the jacket and ran to the offstage while the other members stood infront of her to block the camera persons who were trying to capture. After she went they again continued their dance with professionalism. Then it was the break time . The concert was about to continue again after 1hour with second phase.

In the vanity room -

Suga - So u r Lina...right ? Like who is assigning these type of fashion designers huh ?

Jimin - u did it on purpose !! That day when I asked u to show the outfit...u just ran away with an excuse but now u can't escape.

Lina - I'm sorry sir...pls forgive me. I won't do this again.

Jk - it's too late to apologise miss Lina...being a girl how can u play with some other girl's reputation huh !?

Tae - Go and apologize on the stage. That's how we can forgive u. Let everyone know about ur true colours...

Lina - but sirr...

Jin - no buts...if u r really feeling guilty for ur mistake then go to the stage and announce to everyone that whatever happened...the accuse is you !!

Lina didn't have any other option so she went to the stage with a mic while the crowd grew more curious.

Lina - everyone...the wardrobe malfunction which YN faced...happened due to me. I was jealous of her so I wanted to ruin her reputation infront of everyone so I designed that type of dress on purpose. I know I did a very big mistake...but now I'm splitting out the truth so that u all won't misunderstand YN. Jealousy is really a harmful thing which can take over a human's nature so stay away from it. It would be better if u all accept YN now...she is really a deserving person.

She turned off the mic and went away from the stage while looking down due to her guilt.
Just then 2nd phase of the concert started and they arrived on the stage. YN was now wearing another outfit in which she was comfortable enough

 YN was now wearing another outfit in which she was comfortable enough

The army's now started cheering for YN. YN was so amazed to see the whole crowd cheering for her while the bts members were also happy to see that armys have finally accepted YN.

They again continued their concert with the song - DNA. The concert went on smoothly when finally it came to an end

Suga - Armys....really had a great time with u all tonight.

Jk - aaa...why did it end ? I really wanted to perform more....well army's we will again meet next time ok.

Jin - armyy...I hope everyone enjoyed today's concert.

Jhope - woah...my ears are literally blessed by hearing armys cheers after so long.

Tae - u all are our universe armyy....We purple you.

Jimin - thank you for coming here take care while u drive back home.

RM - Literally the day went too fast.... it's really amazing to perform around u.

YN - army...it was my first concert and the most memorable one. At first I was too nervous and then the wardrobe malfunctions I went through...I was totally broken. But your cheers encouraged me again. I am so happy for your acceptance and I promise u all that I'll work hard and show u the best side of us. Thank u once again for understanding me.

The crowd once again happily cheered for them by swinging their army bombs. They all bid goodbye to eachother and went to offstage. They did a group hug.

RM - the concert was successful guys !!

Jhope - yes u all worked hard.

Jk - wohoo...party party yeah.

Jin - and YN...don't overthink about whatever happened today as finally it had a happy ending.

YN - nee....I'm really feeling so happy after army's accepted me that I totally forgot about that incident.

Suga - good...now let's pack up and go back to hotel.

TO BE CONTINUED