Episode 4

Next morning -

Their concert will be held after 2 weeks in London. So now they are setting off to Hybe building for dance practice.

In HYBE building -

Jk - hey u r looking cute in my bucket hat !

YN - ( smiled ) thankuu

RM - after 2 weeks , it's our concert in London. It's gonna be ur first concert YN...right ?

YN - Nee... I'll really try my best to perform in my first concert.

Jhope - yes now guys let's start our dance practice.

They started dancing to the song Dynamite

They started dancing to the song Dynamite. Everyone was amazed to see YN. It was her first time but she knew the choreography well. Everyone praised her.

Jhope- wow YN...your steps are so clear. I'm impressed with ur dance.

YN - hehe... I'm glad u liked it.

Now the started to practice on the song - blackswan. Where Jimin was supposed to lift YN up in that step. Here imagine jk as Jimin and Jimin as YN 👇👇

Jimin - nope... I can't lift YN up. Jk u do it in replacement of me.

Jhope - No...u have to do that. No replacement. Now common practice the step.

Jimin - aniyoo...YN is too heavy.

YN - ( widened eyes ) hey you...don't u dare to say that shortie !!

RM - hey both of u don't shout...and practice the step quickly...we have to move forward to further steps too.

They both sighed and came to the centre while the members sat around them to judge the choreography.

YN - ( whispered) hold me tightly ok...or else I will fall. I know ur anger but don't make me fall bcoz of that...ok na

Jimin - now shut up and common.

YN closed her eyes relaxing her body when Jimin held her waist by his one hand and her one leg with his other hand. Then he lifted up lightly and they smoothly completed the step while everyone cheered for them.

Jhope - wow it was so smooth !! Well done.

Then everyone carried on with the further steps....then it was break time. YN became so exhausted and sat on a chair breathing heavily when tae and jk came and sat on her either sides while she was in the middle.

Tae - take this bottle YN...drink some water.

YN - nee thanku

Jk - btw... your and jimin's chemistry is so good.

YN split out the water from her mouth while she was drinking and chocked by listening to jk. Tae started caressing her back.

Jk - hey be careful ! It's ok as he is your bf though.

She again chocked on the water by listening to it and started coughing.

Tae - jk would u pls let her to drink water properly ?

YN - what r u saying ? My bf ? Jimin ? Since when ?

Tae - they both are really acting the same. Well YN...we know about the truth. That day we had followed u and saw u both went to a cafe for ur date instead of hospital. The injury of the dog was just an excuse.

YN - ( facepalmed in disbelief )
Oo godd...guys u r really insane. Actually my friend is Jimin biased so she had insisted me that she wanted to meet him. But u know right it's not safe for any idol to meet some stranger personally like this so we had decided not to share this to anyone but u guys made it a whole different matter.

Jk and Tae were so amazed and felt so embarassed due to their misunderstanding.

Jk - seriously!? Oops...we are so sorry. Really we are great overthinkers.

Tae - what do u mean by we are ? You are....as u only made the whole delusional story and made me believe it.

Jk - hehe I'm sorry bro. Now let's forget this and concentrate on our practice for concert.

They practiced more and went back to their dorm in evening. YN took some sandwiches for Jimin in his room.

YN - hey Jimin....eat these sandwiches. U worked hard today.

Jimin - would pls leave me alone YN !?

YN was taken aback by his sudden outburst.

Jimin - I don't understand why r u chasing behind me !? U r really annoying.

YN - ( shouted with tears ) Why r u always so rude to me huh ? Have I harmed u ? What did I do huh that u hate me this much ?

Jimin - ( chuckled bitterly ) huh..till now u have the guts to ask what did u do ? U just destroyed my innocent friend...why did u cheat him huh ?

YN was totally confused and was not able to figure out anything.

YN - what do u..mea..n ?? About which friend are u talking ?

Jimin - James...

The plate fell down from her hand and crushed into pieces by hearing that name. She just stood there like a statue without blinking.

Jimin - whatt ? Remembered ?
U heartless girl.

YN - ho..w do..u kn..ow hi.m ?
( she asked by stammering )

Jimin - He is my childhood friend and I know you since 2 years but u were unaware about it. 3 years back James happily told me that he got into a relationship and had shown me your photo. But after few months he came to me by crying saying that you cheated with him. I couldn't bear the tears on his eyes...and the reason behind this state was Youuu !!! When I saw u as our group 8th member I couldn't tolerate that....as I hate u since then. But nobody in the public knows that james is my childhood friend that's so you. Since then I had a hatred for u. That's why I behave so cold to u. Got your answers huh !!?? Now also u have the pride to stand infront me after cheating my friend ??

YN was totally blank. As she knew that she had never cheated james whereas the past was something else.

YN - he ha..s told u this ? That I have cheated u ?

Jimin - yes...he is my bestie after all. He shares everything to me.

YN - but ji..min trust me. That's not true. He lied to you. The reason was something else that u r unknown about.

Jimin - woah now u think I will trust u instead of my bestie huh ? Don't try to defend yourself.

Saying this he was about to leave when YN's words stopped him.

YN - james had attempted to rape me !!

Jimin slowly looked back at her while she was trying hard to make an eye contact with him.

YN - yes u heard right...I know u can't trust me but I have the proofs too. Pls give me a chance to make everything crystal and clear.

TO BE CONTINUED