Chapter 5

Clawdia smiled happily. Turning her head over, she saw a new pony; a dark blue shorter alicorn mare with blue flowing mane and tail. Clawdia walked to the alicorn mare and knelt before her. "Hey Luna."

The blue alicorn woke up, she looks like Clawdia. "H-Hey, DeeDee."

"Princess Luna," greeted Princess Celestia as she walked to both Clawdia and her, knelt before them. "It is been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister. Will you accept my friendship and Clawdia's?"

"And I'm sorry if I hurt you, Luna," Clawdia apologized. "But I had no choice, really."

Princess Luna nuzzled both her older sister Celestia and her friend Clawdia. "No, I'm the one who's at fault! I missed you so much, Big Sister. And I missed you DeeDee."

Princess Celestia wept with a smile, tears rolled on her cheeks. "I missed you too."

Clawdia wiped her tears. "Now we can catch up our lost time, lasses. If you're free that is."

Princess Celestia giggled. "I'll keep that in mind to arrange meetings in the future, Clawdia."

"Hey, you know what this calls for," Pinkie Pie asked with a smile.

"A party," Clawdia inquired, responding.

Pinkie Pie nodded.

Later in Ponyville, the ponies came out from the Town Hall after seeing the sun rose from the horizon. They gathered together to see the Mane Seven arrived with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Spike appeared to greet Twilight with a hug in relief. Princess Celestia then introduced her younger sister to the ponies. They bowed to Princess Luna before the two small pegasus fillies placed the floral wreath around her neck. The younger princess was known she was introduced and forgiven.

Clawdia noticed Twilight's frowning expression. "Why are you glum, Twilight? Aren't ya happy that your quest of saving Equestria is complete?"

"That's just it," replied Twilight. "That also means I can return to continue my studies in Canterlot. But just when I learnt how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave all of you."

Princess Celestia heard it then walked towards Clawdia and Twilight with a smile. "Spike, take a note please. I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship, she must report to me her findings from her new home in Ponyville."

Twilight's new friends celebrated as the form a group hug around her.

"Thank you, Princess Celestia," Twilight said. "I'll study harder than ever before!"

And so the ponies celebrated the Summer Sun Celebration.

The next day, Twilight offered Clawdia to see her old cottage. Clawdia happy to oblige. After, the two arrived to Clawdia's home cottage before entering inside.

Twilight was astonished by the decor. "My word, I never thought you were born here. Next to the castle of the sisters."

"To me, this place is full of memories," Clawdia responded. "About Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, my birth father and his... friends."

Twilight looked up at the portrait of the baby Clawdia and the young grey skinny unicorn stallion with darker green and blue mane and blue eyes. "That stallion, is that your pony father?"

"Aye, it was," Clawdia responded. "The time I saw this for the first time, my memories flooded back. He nurtured me when I was told my other father left us alone."