💔🌏Too Late..☀️💔

bad ending 4 the uhh newish Solar balls episode aka earth being suicidal lmao

also um moon is going by any prns for whatever reason, dunno what time i made this at lmaoo

Smirks😈

———

"Earth? Eaaarth!" Moon called out in worry of his friend. "Come on, there's no sound in space-" Mercury pointed out, turning so he was facing Moon. "Yeah, and Planets can talk and move outside their orbits!" Moon retorted with a hint of sarcasm in its voice, "We've been ignoring the laws of physics for a while now, okay?!" He sighed, feeling ashamed of her outburst "I'm sorry..I..I'm-" "You're worried. I..I'm just not used to..Talking to moons." Mercury smiled a bit.

"Oh..Right..You don't-" Moon started before she was rudely interrupted by Mercury— Again. "Yeah, I'm moonless." The planet grimaced, imaging the thought of having his own moon. "This is literally the closest I've ever been to having a moon! Heh-"

"Eugh- Don't say it like that.." Moon glanced to the side. "What?" Mercury asked, puzzled on Moon's request. "You don't have a moon. It's not like we're your property." They explained, slightly irritated on Mercury's choice of words. "Hey- Woah, I didn't mean it like that!" Mercury said defensively.

"Planets have Moons, and Moons have Planets! It's a two way system in my eyes..Eh- The same way we have a Sun and the Sun has Planets!" He continued, forging a imaginary diagram in his head. "If only everyone could see it that way.." Moon muttered, gazing down sadly. "I think the other Planets just..Don't think about it. Because they're comfortable with the way things are!" "Well look where that got them!" Mercury raised his nonexistent eyebrow in confusion.

"Right now there's an entire Moon revolution building up and they want to destroy the Earth to send a message or something.." Moon explained. "W-Wait..WHAT-" The planet exclaimed, frightened on what Moon had just told him. "I'll tell you later..We have to focus on finding Earth!" Moon reminded, making Mercury snap out of his internal panic. "Right uhh.."

Where could Earth be?

"We've been circling the Goldilocks zone for a while..I hate to admit but-" Mercury exhaled dramatically. "We have to ask The Sun." Moon cringed at the thought of going to the Sun; he wasn't fond of it— not like they ever went near him before.

"Yeah, sure whatever." He muttered, making Mercury smile. The two floated off the Goldilocks zone, towards where Mercury would orbit.

"Heeyy, Sun..!" Mercury called out, mentally slapping himself. Instead of Sun's unusual joyful attitude, he seemed rather distraught. Had something happened? Moon squinted his eyes, his throat ran dry.

"Eh..Sun, do you know where Earth is?" The planet would ask, ignoring Sun's change in demeanor. "They.." The star choked out. Mercury and Moon looked at each other puzzled.

Sun didn't give the two a proper answer, he only burst out in tears. "W-Woah..! Sun is everything okay?" Mercury queried, worried for the Sun's well being— for once.

"Earth— He..He's GONE!" The dwarf star cried out. "What..? What do you mean he's.. gone?" Moon asked, worry laced his voice. "He's DEAD! I tried— I tried to stop him..I SWEAR!" Sun continued to bawl hysterically.

Moon went quiet as tears pricked his eyes. Mercury could only look over at him with a sympathetic look. "Moon I..I'm sor—" "I TOLD YOU HE WAS UNSTABLE!" Moon barked, rushing off somewhere else.

Mercury looked down, glancing at the still sobbing Sun a few times. Now he was alone-ish.

How does he explain this to the rest of the Planets?

spooky

anyways i'm gonna make another book, horror themed. it's gonna be solar balls

also it's humanized cuz im not writing floating balls dying(i would)

ok part two when i feel like it