‼️The Discussion‼️

Ik u guys just LOOOOVE cliffhangers❤️❤️

Dw maybe this chapter is a lil longer,,who knows

Also beware of gay planets...they lurk here quite a LOT

Also u guys can request like..
————-

A few Earth days had passed since the incident. Nobody had seemed to notice Earth's disappearance in orbit; Well, that is until one lightday the planets were all aligned for whatever reason idk.

"Hey..Where's Earth?" Mars asked, looking around the Goldilocks zone. The Sun had overheard him and started to sob over the mere mention of its beloved Planet. This shocked a few planets(and moons idk) making them a little inquisitive to why Sun had a sudden outburst.

"Uhh..What's wrong with The Sun?" Venus thought aloud, staring immensely at the weeping star. "And is Mercury..Comforting him?" He tilted his 'head.' It wasn't obscure for the planets to comfort one another but Sun just crying his booty cheeks out randomly was.

"Mercury, mind telling us why The Sun's uh..Crying?" Jupiter asked from his orbit, quite worried on the sudden sorrow from their sole star. Mercury's eyes widened. He forgot all about telling the other planets on the tragedy that occurred not too long ago. He sighed, muttering something to the Sun before moving out of his orbit to go to the two larger planets.

He set afloat before Venus and Mars, clearing his rather dry throat. "It's cause-" He went silent, looking around for the Moon who went ulterior since Earth's death. Of course, he wouldn't find him. Mercury gazed down, tears pricking his eyes due to peer pressure of doing this himself.

"Cause..?" Venus coerced, raising his non-existent eyebrow. Soon enough, Mercury began to sob as well, which bamboozled the other planets. He hadn't noticed how much he bottled up his feelings, just to put them out in-front of everyone. Embarrassing.

"Gee- Mercury..This is reaally weird..What's wrong?" Mars asked as he went closer to the smaller planet in a sympathetic way. "It's..It's Earth.." Mercury stammered, still bawling his butt flaps out. "Earth..? Did he insult you guys? I knew he wouldn't change.." The red planet rolled his eyes, using a non-existing hand to pat Mercury's 'back.' "I swear when I find him..His face will look like a mashed potato!" Venus threatened, about to turn around before Mercury stopped him.

"No..You don't understand..Earth's—" He coughed, more tears pouring down his rocky surface; Probably causing a gush of cold wind to pass by on there..who knows. "Whats with Earth? Did he run away?" Mars quipped, tilting his 'head.' "K-Kinda.." Mercury wiped his tears with his non-existent hand. "Well duh..Homeboy knows we're gonna pound him into a grand-pancake." Venus snickered, making Mercury's core boil.

"You can't cause Earths dead." He choked out, the tears returning to his eyelets. He could hear The Sun start to weep again but that didn't matter right now. Venus and Mars(+Jupiter and Saturn The other two are prolly doing drugs rn) Stared at Mercury in shock. The Earth was dead?

"You're..You're joking.." Venus muttered a sadistic smile present on his face. "ITS TRUE-" Sun called out, before he continued to bawl again. Mercury cursed something under his breath before returning to his orbit.

Mars and Venus 'stood' wide eyed into space. Earth was gone. Forever. Vanished. And all they did just now was mock him. You can't sorry now Venus.

It's all your fault.

It's your fault why he's gone.

He needed you in his toughest times and you left him.

Coward.

Why are you crying Venus?

Because you left him to die?

Venus looked down, hot tears running from his face in a steady pace. He sniffled, trying to not be seen like this in front of Mars. He didn't like this. He didn't like it at all.

But Venus,

Isn't that what you wanted all along?

"No..This..This c-can't be happening.." Venus stuttered, feeling weak in the core. He looked over at Mars who had started silently crying. Part of Venus thought it was better to be with someone through this but the other part told him to toughen up and leave. He didn't know which one to choose, he was so lost in thought he didn't notice Mars go up to 'hug' him.

Oh

And then the tears came. Venus sobbed onto Mars' uhh idk do they have chests???

The Gas giants on the other hand didn't know how to react to this information. (The ice giants are doing DRUGGSS) Jupiter turned away, looking over at Saturn who seemed to be holding back tears of their own. "Hey, it's alright.." Jupiter comforted, getting close enough to Saturn(not so they collided and new planets would appear out of their booty) "B-But.." Saturn started albeit cut off with Jupiter shushing them. "It's not your fault..Nor is it mines."

Saturn stayed quiet letting salty tears fall down their face. Jupiter kept on whispering words of affirmation to Saturn, hoping he would not only soothe the ringed planet, but himself too. Everything was going to be ok.

A few more Earth days ig idk

Everyone was starting to accept the disappearance of Earth

Everyone was starting to accept the disappearance of Earth. They took the news harshly but were getting used to it. It never came across their minds in whatever happened to Earths Moon..Maybe he decided to orbit someone else. Or they just got lost while running away from the scene. This had recently been bugging Mercury and he needed to find out where Moon had gone.

Cliffhanger real

The solarballs discord is so fun but I'm too pussy to talk in it😜
Maybe there'll be a pt 3 and 4 hmmm hjmmmmmmmm