List of Requests

Beth Mead x Reader = Reader has an allergy to cold water and falls into a lake while messing about with Lucy.
Fluff and comfort.

Pernille Harder x Reader = Everyone thinks they hate each other, so it comes as a shock when they announce that they're moving to Bayern Munich.
Together.
As a couple.
Fluff and comedy because I need a laugh.

Viv Meidema x Reader = Reader and Viv get into a stupid argument and start using the silent treatment on each other until Reader breaks and just needs comforting.
Fluff

Ellie Roebuck x Reader = Stubborn Ellie refuses to admit she's ill and plays a game while fighting a fever. Reader comes and takes care of her, dropping in 'I told you so' every couple seconds.
Fluff

Lucy Bronze x Reader = Keira and Lucy went out but broke up after a little while. They both move on to other people and remain friends, but Keira doesn't know that Lucy went for Kiera's older sister. Keira finds out, and it's all a big mess.
Angsty with Happy ending (because I can't write sad endings it makes me so sad)

Beth Mead x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Lucy Bronze x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Lucy Bronze x Keira Walsh = World Cup win fluff. They deserved it so much and its just them together
Fluff, suggestive talk 🤭

Sydney Lohmann x Reader = Sydney teaches Reader German, but the reader is a really slow learner, and Syd ends up just completely spilling her guts out in German.. but the reader has been taking lessons from other players as well and developed significantly.
Fluff.

Alexia Putellas x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Steph Catley x Reader = Part 2 for Reunion where the team finds out in the sweetest, most Stephy way possible.
Fluffffff

Leah Williamson x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Lotte WB x Reader = University Lotte has to pluck up the courage to ask the really cute girl in her class, with help from Alessia and the girls, of course.
Fluff

Lynn Wilms x Reader = Small touches always ignite the fire.

Jill Roord x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Jana x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Sam Kerr x Reader = 《Flirtatious frustration》where the Reader and Sam are constantly flirting with each other as a joke.. until the joke goes too far.
Angsty with a happy ending.

Ona Batlle x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Lionesses x Reader = (Having 2, tall, athletic parents meant that everyone expected the Reader to be just as tall, so when she only reaches 5"1 at the ripe young age of 19.. Well, there's teasing at bay. What nobody is expecting is a 2 month break, 7 new inches of growth, and a SERIOUS glow up.
Just the girlie's being the girlie's.

Laura Weinrother (+Momma Beth and Mum Vivvyyy) x Reader = Despitr the teasing, Beth and Viv are so very proud of their title as team mums of Laura.. they pride themselves on knowing everything about her.
Except for the secret relationship.
Entirely fluff, with Beth and Viv being a complete Goof.

Katie McCabe x Reader = Reader is a player and has been out with a shit load of people, including Ona and Less.. and then Katie and Leah. When her past catches up with her, who will she actually pick?
Reader leaves man United after sleeping around a bit and joins Arsenal, not expecting Lessi to join 3 months later.
Suggestive themes, angsty almost, fluff at the end.

Mary Earps x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Alessia Russo x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Katie McCabe x Reader = Maybe another Instagram told story.. if not, then (Plot coming soon)

Sam kerr x Reader = Surfer Reader and Sam meet as a special session for the tillies. Reader continues to show up at matches and games, and after the France win, Sam comes running up and kisses her over the barrier.
Fluffffy Sam

Vic Pelova x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Ingrid Engen x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Alisha Lehmann x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Ellie Carpenter x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Aitana Bonmati x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Misa x Reader = (Plot coming soon)

Erin Cuthbert x Reader = (Plot coning soon)

Gio x Reader = Gio is a person who likes physical touch.. Reader grew up bad side of Sheffield and therefore likes her space. Somehow, they're still the best of friends.

UPDATE IT AS I GET MORE REQUESTS, BUT FOR NOW, THIS IS ENOUGH BC ITS LONGER THAN THE GURO REITEN I DONT CHAPTER THATS EMBARRASSING. . I WILL KEEP EDITING IT AND CROSSING THEM OFF AND PUTTING WHICH ONES ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS. LOVE YA <3