Hacked

Pt1

It was a normal day in the superstar daycare. Moon was killing the FBI, Sun, Earth and Lunar was caring for children until sirens went off. Someone blacklisted from the daycare got in...

Moon smashed the keyboard, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Sun get the kids with Earth and Lunar. Then meet me up here!" He yelled to Sun. Moon turned around to leave and Ruin was behind him. Look who's head I've got!" he was holding the Creators head. "how." Moon asked. Ruin chuckled "you know them bloodmoons! They got it for me! Thanks to me taking their files." His smile was bigger than the Cheshire cat's. Moon went in for a punch but was stopped by Ruin. "ah ah ah, naughty child. Hitting is rude~" he mocked Moon

Sun was running around. Doing head counts and telling Lunar and Earth the problem. The two had never heard or seen him but either way it was bad. "I've got to go back and get Moon!" Sun yelled. Lunar grabbed onto Suns jumpers sleeve. "Please Sunny! Take me with you!" Sun shook his head and left.

Pt 2

When sun entered. Moon was in a 1V1 with Ruin and they was both pretty hurt. Sun hated seeing Moon hurt and tried helping. Both Moon and Ruin punched him on accident, knocking him out cold. While Moon aided Sun, Ruin grabbed something out of his pocket. "Sunrise you ok!?" Moon was worried. Sun sighed and replied, "yeah. Moon watch OU-" Ruin floored Moon. He grabbed onto Sun and pinned him to the floor, *NOT A SHIP* and shoved the chip deep into his systems. *I can see you simps getting happier, STAP!* "MOONY HELP! IT STINGS!" Sun yelled out to Moon but he was badly injured, he had been thrown into a wall and hit his head, he had a massive migraine and it hurt to move. He hated when he wanted to help someone, but was helpless himself. "Sunny, hold on. Please..." all Moon could do was pray that Sun could clear the virus, but it was too late. It was over 84 percent installed. He was one of Suns eyes shone a purple with a radioactive signal.

"Brother you good?" Moon looked at Sun confused and worried. The bands on his wrist went from yellow and black to purple and green. He was becoming like a glitch. Sun stood up and bowed to ruin. Then Moon knew what he did to Sun. "Good job Sunny. You took it so nicely." Ruin rewarded him. Behave when I'm gone. Sun nodded to his request and didn't bat an eye at Moon. Earth and Lunar came running in in time to see Suns colours change. He fell to the floor panting. "Ow ow ow ow that hurts...." Sun cried. He looked over at Moon and saw him crying, "Sun? Is that you?" Moon asked him he nodded and ran to him. Lunar called nice Eclipse and he came rushing through the portal. He had his toolkit and was ready to fix Moon. Earth couldn't bear to look at her brother like that so she went to find Monty. "Moon can you hear me!" Eclipse was running checkups on Moon, seeing what did and didn't work. After a few hours of work and crying, he was done. Moon hugged Nice Eclipse and thanked him. "You good Moon? Felling alright?" Eclipse asked. "Tons better." Moon sighed.

They left Parts n service and saw Sun scratching his faceplate. "Sunny stop that, it's not safe!" Moon yelled out to him. He pulled out some gloves and tied them to his arms. "I'm taking these off when you behave." Moon demanded.

So yh! This is going to be a YouTube Gacha series! I've posted pt 1 and I'll make pt 2 when im awake! Thanks alot for reading