Stay with me now....

This chapter will contain Angst (sad parts) so prepare your tissues if you want em! I was listening to the stream slimesicle did durning gen loss !

Suns face had a few marks where he had been trying to hurt himself. I had to trim his nail to stop. He's now using blunt objects. I've told everyone to keep sharp scissors and knife away from Sun. Our family. Eclipse somehow left a backup and Nice Eclipse's dimension so he's back. Earth is acting odd as well. I want to help them so badly. I stop thinking as the daycare falls silent. Before I could break the silence, Sun started screaming in pain and yelling for me. "MOON! IT HURTS! EVERYTHING IS PURPLE!" Moon rushed in to see Sun on the floor, looking around and crying. "Sunny I'm here, look at me. Breath! In for three out for free!" Moon held him upright and held him. He rubbed his pinky down his nose. "Hush brother. I'm here" Sun tired calming down but it didn't work. How! It always works! He would be asleep by now. By the term 'purple', I instantly knew what he was talking about. The old virus I had. But how! How does Sun have it. That mother f**ker. Ruin. He put something in Suns head! "Sun breath. If you need to sleep, do." I shushed him.
"Moony! I don't want to hurt you!" He screamed silently. "I know. I know." I cast a sleep spell and it forced him to be tired, making him sleep. I sat him in my lap and let it take over. Time to see what hell I caused Sun.

The thing looked at me, but it wasn't all purple. It had green. It slowly walked towards me and shoved me onto the ground. "Ngh-" i grunted as my head hit the floor. He stepped over me and grabbed me by my neck ruffles. Sun can't carry me like this! It's def- WOAH- I was thrown across the room sharply, stopping my train of thought. Then it hit me, the virus must've got corrupted! Suns trapped for now and I've got to deal with this?! For f**k sake. I quickly rushed out of my room and into the playroom. It was empty. Good, cause ima need to knock this thing out! I stood firmly on the ground and pulled up some spells. Soon after, ima call him corrupt, showed up. "Come on then! Fight me!" I yelled. Corrupt leaped at me and knocked me down. WHERE IS THE BLOCK SPE-AHHHhlll!!! I was thrown into the air and shoved to the ground. I could feel my head leaking. Ok, I've got three options, fight till I'm dead, fight till Sun is back in control, or run for it. Ima, skiddadle skiddoodle.

Sorry it's short! Just need this chapter to be short so I can get gacha done quickly