Come my darling safe and sound

Hello! I'm at a restaurant and I have two cousins with ADHD yelling. This is going to be chaotic so this may be short!

I heard Lunar crying so I ran up to him. Eclipse was trying to calm him but Lunar was hitting and biting him. "Lunar?" I said. He gave me that look of a feral tomcat. "Stop biting him. Eclipse let go." Eclipse listened as expected but Lunar just blankly stared. I had to power him off so he didn't hurt Eclipse. "Thanks mate. Appreciate it." Eclipse thanked me. "No problem."

It was so weird that he had just changed. I then realised I was able to go to their room now and check on Earth. When I entered Earths hair was grey and static. That's never happened. She's obviously pissed at something. "Hey Earth? You oka-" before I could finish my sentence I had my sister hand in my eye socket slowly twisting it. "HEY HEY HEY EARTH STOP!" I began to kick and shake. I used my fazwatch to call the panic button to get staff to help. Not like they will. She didn't stop even after I screamed at her to stop. "EARTH THIS ISNT YOU!"

"SHUT UP!" She screamed at me. I froze. That isn't like her. She would never tell me to shut up. I just got fixed now this happens. My luck. Non the less. The more she twists it, the more it leaks, the more it's likely it is to hurt. "IT HURTS!"  I heard Earth screaming. It did sound more like her. "Earth keep fighti-AHHH!" They ripped my eye out. She finally let go of me and I fell to the floor. I gripped my eye tightly and curled into a ball. This hurt more than Suns attack, but how. Is it because she was taunting me or Sun had blunter fingers- no Earth had even blunter.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what to do. I was about to crawl out until I head a loud zap. Staff had actually came for once, but they gave Earths controlled shock. They haven't done that in years. I went to rush to her but I was taken away to parts and service for the third time today. Eclipse was still there and he rushed to the window when I was put in the cylinder once more. I hated it. Whenever I got powered off by staff it was hell, Eclipse made it feel safer.

(Ima move to Nice Eclipse's POV)

I stared at Moon. This is the third time he's been here. In under 24 hours. Then I remembered Eclipse was next door working on Lunar. When Moon was fully off I walked to their room. "And done! I just gotta power him on!"
Eclipse said proudly. When I looked over on the table, I saw Lunar in a cute body. (Platonic) and it was new. I guess he has changed. We need to calm Lunar down when he wakes up. Wait. Did Eclipse say he was powering him on? "No No NO NO!" I yelled as I ran to him. Eclipse looked at me with worry in his eyes. I also noticed he was about to cry. "Sorry ,sorry ,sorry" I repeated.

"Did- did I do something wrong..?" His voice broke at the last word as he began to cry. I hugged him tightly. My first and only experience with him was no where near this but seeing someone cry hurts. Yet did I know Lunar powered himself on. "You okay? You need to wait to turn him on. You'll startle him." I calmed him.

"AH AH AH TWO ECLIPSE'S NO NO NO NO!" Lunar has woken up. "Lunar it's me. Calm." I tried to explain myself.
"WHYS THERE TWO OF YOU! AH AH AH!" He began to breath heavy and back to a corner. "Calm down Lunar I- I am the 'evil' one but I-" "GET AWAY FROM 'CLIPSEY!"
Me and Eclipse stared at each other.
"What one Lunar..." I stared dumbfounded while Eclipse laughed.
"I forgot he called me that! 😂😂😂" Lunar was calming down a bit but still breathing heavily. "How.. they- they killed you!" Lunar stated.

"Well uh. Suns been corrupted, Moons getting repaired for the THIRD TIME TODAY! Earth is having, god knows what done to her by staff for attacking Moon. And you. You was malfunctioning. You wasn't responding to Moon and only focused on hurting Eclipse. Eclipse is good now Lunar. It may take some time but he's here to help!" I explained to Lunar. Poor soul was scared to death. I knelt down and hugged him. "Want to help get your sister back to normal?" "Okay... I trust you. A tiny bit Eclipse...." Lunar muttered. I picked him up and put him on my shoulders.

That took way too long. About halfway I was home so I got a lot done! I hope your enjoyed the Lunar and Moon angst (and Earth). And the user who is claiming to be me in the comments is me! It's my laptop! Thanks for understanding!

Word count- 855!