cuddling

_________________________________

i was laying on masons chest, watching tiktok. somehow i was deep into a real estate house rabbit hole, especially the ones where they show big white farmhouses.

his fingers were running through my hair, his other arm around my waist. he was also watching it with me, kissing my head every once in a while. i loved cuddling with mason but it was starting to get uncomfortable with the way i was laying. i was also half asleep because of the relaxing feeling of him playing with my hair, but i can't fall asleep on my stomach.

sitting up, i moved off his chest and rolled over, facing away from mason. "y/nnn why'd you move." he groans, turning towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist, his other one supporting my head. i grab his hand, rubbing it with my thumb. "sorry mase i was uncomfy on my stomach." i mumble, almost asleep.

he leans over to look at me and laughs at my tired face. he turns me around to face him, moving a stray hair from my face. "hi pookiebear!" i smile, laughing a little at his reaction. "never say that ever again like ever or i will break up with you." he tries to keep a serious face, but breaks when i start laughing.

"it's not funny!" he smiles, trying to get me to stop laughing. when i don't stop, he starts kissing all over my face and tickling me. his chapstick leaves my face literally smelling like peppermints. "mase!" i squeal, squirming and kicking around.

he keeps laughing and tickling me until i roll over on top of him, us laying flat and his arms pinned under me. i'm trying to catch my breath, "i'm actually going to kill you mason you messed up my hair!" he looks down at me, his eyebrows furrowing. "baby your hair looks good."

"leave me alone i'm just a teenage girl." i look up at him, trying not to laugh. he kisses my forehead, smoothing down the top of my hair.

i get up to go get food, until mason grabs my wrist and pulls me back down. "mase i'm hungry!" i whine. he pulls me towards him, "too bad i wanna cuddle." he moves me to face him. i try not to smile at him, "mason i wanna eat." i lay on my side, looking at him. he was so hard to say no to.

he grabs my cheek, softly kissing me. "okay and i wanna hold you so get over it." he smirks, rubbing my hip. i huff and wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer to me, "you're a dick." he chuckles, rubbing my back. "i know baby."

i always feel safe with mason when i sleep, so half of the time we end up napping together when we're together.

my eyes start to get heavy again and he notices, running his fingers through my hair since he knows that simple gesture makes me be able to fall asleep quicker. "sleep good baby, i love you." he whispers, kissing my temple. "i love you too."

_________________________________

masons pov:

(1 hour timeskip)

y/n was clinging on to me, asleep. somehow even with her hair messed up and mascara a little smeared, she still looks beautiful. i admire her a lot when she sleeps, she looks at peace and comfortable. (don't make that weird LMFAOO)

she stirs in her sleep, opening her eyes slightly and moving on top of me. in her sleep, she mumbles random words and hugs me tighter, making me quietly laugh.

i remember her saying that she was hungry, so i went on doordash and ordered chickfila for us. it's her favorite food so hopefully she'll wake up happy and i won't have to tame the beast. it says the driver is 10 minutes away.

10 minutes goes by and i hear someone knock on the door. i get up, slowly moving her off of me and going to get the food. i thank the guy and pay him and i bring it back upstairs to her room. i go in, set the food down, and she's still asleep with her back facing me, literally curled up in a ball.

i smile softly, sitting on the edge of the bed to rub her back and wake her up.

she turns over, eyebrows furrowed and her eyes halfway opened. "what?" she mumbles, scooting over and putting her head on my lap, wrapping her arms around my waist. "i got you chickfila baby." i run my fingers through her hair.

she immediately opens her eyes and sits up, rubbing her eyes with a big grin. "really??" she smiles, hugging me. "yeah i know i know i deserve the boyfriend of the year award." i joke, playfully rolling my eyes. "shut up you've had that award for a long time." she laughs, laying against me and eating her food.

a/n: this was cute ngl🥰🥰 these fanfics make me so delulu it's kinda funny anyways vote and comment guys (not proofread)