wisdom teeth

________________________________

"mason i'm so fucking scared oh my god." i whine, putting my hands on my face. i have to get my wisdom teeth out and i don't wanna go. "c'mon, you have to do it honey. you're gonna be asleep the whole time." he drags me to the car.

"YOU GOT THAT LONG HAIR, SLICKED BACK, WHITE T SHIRT AND I GOT THAT GOOD GIRL FAITH AND A TIGHT LITTLE SKIRT" we scream style by taylor swift on the way there, along with other songs.

he pulls into the oral surgeon (wherever the fuck they take them out idk) and parks the car. "mason i'm so scared." i let out a huff and play with my necklace. "baby it's okay, nothings gonna happen. you're not gonna remember anything because you're gonna be so loopy when you're done." mason rubs my arm, kissing my temple.

we go in, sitting in the waiting room for what feels like forever. i lay my head on masons shoulder, rapidly bouncing my leg up and down. about 15 minutes later, the oral surgeon comes to take me to the operating room.

i lift my head off of masons shoulder, "i'll see you soon okay? everything's going to be okay." he reassures me, squeezing my hand.

"okay." i walk with the oral surgeon back to the room, very visibly nervous. "this will be done before you know it, i promise." she smiles at me, leading me to the chair.

she asks me questions, and puts me under the anesthesia soon after.

_______________________________

masons pov:

it's been about an hour since y/n went back."mason thames? your girlfriends awake, she's been asking for you." the dentist smiles at me, taking me to her room.

i walk in, seeing her looking at her face in the mirror. "why am i like a chipmunk now- mason!" she squeals, coming over to me. she's obviously still very loopy and her eyes are halfway open. the dentist sees me, giving me a "i'm praying for you" look and smiling.

"hi honey, you feeling okay?" i laugh, moving her hair out of her face. "yeah i think so. actually i don't know i think my face is fat now. did you know that this hoodie isn't even mine? it's yours i stole it, do you like it? i think it's too big on me." she rambles, her words running together.

"i love it, it looks perfect on you. let me talk to the dentist now, okay?" grabbing her waist, i lead her to sit on the chair behind me as i stand next to it. she grabs my arm, holding it and leaning her head on it.

"she's gonna be like this for maybe an hour or two, but she'll start to settle down. if she becomes emotional, it's just part of the medicine wearing off. don't let her drink through a straw or eat hard foods for the next few days." the dentist explains to me, handing me more gauze and other things y/n needs.

i thank the dentist, turning towards y/n and helping her up so we can leave. "thank you for stealing my teeth. you're so pretty you look like a barbie." she slurs, waving at the dentist.

we finally get to the car and leave the dentist. "you're a really nice boyfriend. i love your hair it's like curly fries. can you hold my hand?" she grabs my hand, touching her face with it. "baby don't touch your face." i move our hands to her lap, rubbing my thumb on the top of her hand.

"i'm so fat, why did the dentist make me fat? why am i bleeding? she made me look so ugly!" she starts crying, like full on sobbing out of nowhere.

"you're not fat or ugly, you're so pretty i promise. the gauze in your mouth is making your cheeks puffy sweetheart. do you wanna cuddle when we get home?" she looks at me, nodding her head and sniffling.

we get home a few minutes later. "my legs don't work. did they take my legs too?" she furrows her brows, smacking her thighs. "no you still have your legs, c'mon i'll carry you inside." i chuckle, going around to the passengers seat and getting her out of the car.

i walk up to her room, laying her down on her bed. she kicks her shoes off and flops back down, facing me.

"hurry up and come to my bedddd." she whines, starting to cry again. i lay in her bed next to her and she immediately latches onto me, throwing her leg around my waist and wrapping her arms around me.

 i lay in her bed next to her and she immediately latches onto me, throwing her leg around my waist and wrapping her arms around me

(like that)

she eventually falls asleep while i stay awake, rubbing circles on her back and making sure she doesn't choke on her gauze. i can tell the medicine is wearing off, she keeps groaning in her sleep and moving around.

y/ns pov:

i wake up to my mouth throbbing in pain and my cheeks swollen. "does your mouth hurt?" mason asks from beside me, gently kissing my forehead. i nod my head, rubbing my eyes. "please tell me she gave you medicine." i mumble, sitting up and pulling up my camera app to see how swollen my face looks.

"yeah she did, i'll be right back." he goes downstairs to get the medicine. i groan and lay back on my bed, covering my face. my eyes start watering from the pain.

he comes back up with pills and water, handing it to me. i take the pills and lay back down again, feeling mason lay down behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. "i'm sorry your mouth hurts, the medicine will make you feel better okay baby?" he whispers in my ear, kissing my head.

"mhm" i mumble, moving closer to him and falling back asleep.

a/n: this sucks balls but anyways vote and comment guys pls don't be silent readers🔥🔥🔥