Chapter 2- Homeroom Crush

Griffin's POV:

When it was time, I walked to school. I just wore my regular outfit; random shirts and a shirt. No need to get dressed for anything. 

When I got there, I got into my home room since I like to get there early. I got out my book to read since there is nothing better to do.

5 minutes pass and people start to come in and take their seats.

No exciting faces really stick out to me and I feel like this will be like any of the other schools that I have been to. All faces except this this one beautiful one. It's the paperboy! Billy, I think. He's with a bunch of his friends. He takes a seat near the front with them not even aware that I am here. Nobody ever sees me.

Billy's POV:

I sat down in Mr. Johnson's home room class with my two friends, Michael and Christopher. I guess it's two minutes until the late bell rings.

Once it rang, Mr. Johnson got up. "Class, I will be putting you in alphabetical order by your last names so get up from your seats and head to the back."

Dang it, Mike and Chris both have a "D" last name and I'm of course an s.

The desks were in pairs so even if we didn't move seats, Daniel and Ryan were paired up anyway.

"Daniel and Ryan," Mr. Johnson said, meaning they were in pairs together, near the left side of the classroom.

Shit.

It always stinks to be the third wheel. They are my only close friends, because my other ones are just from school.

"Billy and Griffin"

Griffin's POV:

Currently shitting my pants, throwing up, doing flips, and kicking my feet right now. I'm sitting next to THE Billy Showalter, the gorgeous paperboy!

Boy, his eyes lit up when he saw me. I think he was just happy to be sitting with someone he knew.

"Hey- GRIFFIN!" Oh my, he remembered my name.

"Hi Billy!" Gotta play it cool.

"I didn't expect to see you in school." "Neither did I," I said.

He smiled. Gosh, he's cute.

Billy's POV:

It's great to have someone familiar be my partner. But for some reason Chris and Mike were laughing at me. But never mind that.

He's kind of cute, to be honest. Wait what, I shouldn't like boys. I was supposed to find a girl today to tell Chris and Mike. But I'm not sure about that.

I sat straight up in my chair not knowing what to say. I hope he doesn't think I'm ignoring him.

Griffin's POV:

I don't think he wants to sit with me. I can tell he doesn't want to be here. He's not talking to me, but I'm not talking to him either. I don't know what to say, I keep glancing around the room, just to take a look at him. He's really beautiful.

The bell rang for the next class. I started to get up and Billy said, "See you Griffin! M-maybe we will have another class together." Was he stuttering?? Maybe it's just first-day jitters.

"Okay!" I said. Billy headed over to his friends while I headed out the door.

He's so boyfriend.

Billy's POV:

I walked over to my friends. They were giggling like a bunch of hyenas.

"What's so funny. Also it stinks that Mr. Johnson put us in order."

They couldn't stop laughing. Chris blurted out, "You have to sit next to that new gay kid. He's in love with you man. You should have seen his eyes light up when Mr. Johnson called your names together."

I was in shock. How could he say something like that, he had no idea who he even was. But did he say he was in love with me? He doesn't know anything. I hope he's right tho. Or maybe not. My friends don't get me. It's not like anyone does though. It's hard to be myself when I could lose friends over it.

"Whatever, let's go, I don't want to be late for my next class," I said. I tried to play it off not caring but wow. The poor kid is new and I don't think he has any friends yet, so maybe I should just be his friend. But he is really cute.

Hey! I'll update soon if people really start to like this story.