Chapter 1

Warnings
• Swearing
• Small Smut?

There was a upper-moon meeting taking place.

M: "Does anyone have any reports on the Blue Spider-Lily?"

All: "No, Muzan-sama."

M: "Useless, you're all just plain useless. Why did I even bother making you guys in the first place?!?"

M: "Nakime, Teleport me back to my office!"
Nakime played her Biwa, Making Muzan Vanishing into thin air.

A: *Sigh* "Why does he even want this 'Silly flower'? Akaza thought to himself.

As all the other upper moons dismiss themselves, Akaza hears someone saying his name.

D: "Akaza-Dono~"

Akaza wips his head around to see who was calling him. Only to be disappointed that it was just they annoying tall demon named: Douma.

A: "What do you want you B@$t@rd?!?"

D: "Akaza-Dono~, you should learn how to respect your superiors!"

A: "F#ck you!"

D: "It's okay Akaza- Dono~ I just wanted to have fun with you~"

Douma whispered into Akaza's ear with a husky tone, making the pink haired demon blush instantly.

D: "Aww, you're blushing Akaza-Dono~!"

A: "Shut the F#ck up D!ck Head!!"

Akaza snarled at Douma.

A: "Nakime, could you teleport me back to my dojo?"

Nakime shook her head as a sign of yes. Making Akaza disappear in thin air.

Akaza was training is his dojo t'ill he felt worn out. He ended up heading back into his room, taking a nice shower.

D: "Ahh! Here's Akaza-Dono's Room!"

Douma knocked on the door hoping Akaza would answer. But no one answered.

D: "Huh? No one's answering.."

As Douma was about to leave, He heard the sound of a shower going on.

D: "Oh, Akaza-Dono is just taking a shower! How silly of me not realize."

D:...

The Tall Silver Platinum headed demon sneaks into Akaza's room, trying to get a glimpse of Akaza in the washroom. 😒

D: "Oh my Akaza-Dono~" *He looks so perfect.. His abs, skin, thighs, and even his a-*

Douma gets cut-off in thought once he heared Akaza turning off his shower faucets.

D: "Aww, Already!" What a shame.."

Douma runs out of Akaza's room but instead of fully leaving, he hide behind his other door (the on for the exit) And waits for Akaza to show up.

The pink headed demon leaves his washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. With his hair dripping on his face.

D: *Blushes a little* "My my Akaza-Dono~ you sure know how to please someone. Douma mutters to himself.

A:"That was a nice shower!, but I wonder what Douma is doing..." *WAIT WHY WOULD I CARE- I don't even like him.. right?* Akaza thinks to himself.

Douma finally leaves after he heared Kokushibu call him saying that Muzan has a mission for him.

K: "Douma, Muzan-sama is calling for you."

D: "On my way, Kokoushibu!" Douma replied.

To be continued...

502 words

{Disclaimer: I'll will be trying to make a chapter each day, so bear with me} 😭🙏