Chapter 16492

Smut
Smut
More smut

A goose jumped me on the way to my bus.

———————————————————

Heavy pants filled the room.

Akaza was a moaning mess, he could barely keep his eyes open, as Douma had left marks all over his body.

A: "D-Douma.."

Douma stopped kissing Akaza's thighs and looked up at him.

D: "Yes~?"

Akaza began to turn a crimson red before saying what he wanted.

A: "P-Please fill m-me up~ I'm all y-yours~..."

Douma began to smirk.

D: "I'm not holding back."

Douma got up from his position and told Akaza to go on the bed. (Doggy style)

He began to rub his dick around Akaza hole, teasing it.

A: "D-Douma~! N-no teasing.."

Douma chuckled before slamming his dick into Akaza making release a loud moan.
Douma began to thrust at a slow pace before going at inhuman speed.

A: "F-Fuck Douma~! S-sloW DOWN~!"

As Akaza was managing to get his words out, Douma had found his prostate. (If that's how you spell it)

Douma began to smile as he realized that he has found his sacred spot.

Douma began to continue thrusting in that area while giving a slap on Akaza's ass.

D: "You like that don't you? Your such a little whore always begging for dick in you~"

Akaza couldn't say anything. His eyes were rolled back, his hands were gripping the sheets and all he could release was his moans.

A: "Fuck~! I-I'm gonna c-cum!"

D: "Not until I have~"

Akaza began to whine with all this pleasure he was feeling, he didn't want it to stop but he did want to release.

A: "S-Shit! D-Douma let mE C-CUM"

Akaza received another slap on his ass.

D: "What's my name~?"

Akaza was confused and didn't have the time to think, so he blurted out Douma once again. And once again he received a harder slap on his ass.

A: "F-Fuck, Let me c-cum Master!"

D: "That's more like it~"

Douma began to go faster making their skin clap together.

D: "You look so cute crying under me." Douma said with a smirk.

A: "Hngh~ Q-Quit it Ahh~ B-Bahh s-stard~!"

Douma chuckled more before giving a flew last sloppy thrust into the pinkie.

They both ended up coming.

The end.

Word count: 393
Lazy chapter but I don't care
Working on another book