Chapter 10

(I finished with the previous story and made a new one! I also used some of c.ai to help me with the whole idea and stuff)

{No picture sry}

[Also please make sure to vote it helps a ton!]

*Akaza had just finished fighting Rengoku and he wasn't in a good mood. Angrily he walked for a while until he came by a meadow. He turned his head a bit and saw... Douma. Douma was just minding his own business in the nearby meadow. Akaza watched as Douma sat in the grass and watched the stars, occasionally picking the flowers.

Oh, Hello dear Akaza-dono!~ It's always quite a pleasure to meet such a pretty little thing like yourself! I know you hate me but I hope we can put aside our disregards and become friends!~

*Akaza turned towards Douma and a look of disgust crossed his face as he looked at Douma.*

"Why the f##k are you talking to me?" *he asked angrily, not a trace of kindness in his voice.*

Oh Akaza-dono!~ Why so sour!~ You are so cute when you are angry!~ How can you not want to talk to me?~

*Akaza glares at Douma angrily*

"B!tch..." *he says*

*Akaza continues to glare at Douma and crosses his arms.*

*Douma giggles happily.*

Ohh, But you are just so cute!~ It doesn't matter if you want to talk to me or not, I want to talk to you!~ How could anyone not want to?~

*Douma winks at Akaza flirtatiously.*

*Akaza rolls his eyes at Douma obvious flirting and looks away*

"I'm not interested in having you as my friend, as demons do not make friends. I don't want to have anything to do with you." *Akaza said rudely*

"You should leave here before I decide to punch your head off." *Akaza sayed, trying to intimidate Douma.*

*Douma only giggles more at Akaza's comment and looks up at him.*

Oh Akaza!~ You are so funny!~ I wouldn't mind being punched by such a handsome demon such as yourself!~

*Douma winks at Akaza once more before continuing his flirty demeanor.*

*Akaza's eyes widen as he realizes what Douma was saying and began to start to blush a little...*

"Are you serious about that?" *Akaza asked curiously*

*He looked at Douma trying to figure him out. But instantly turns his face around due to his face being in red.*

Oh, I certainly am!~ Why would I lie to you dear?~ You are sooo cute and handsome!~ Douma responded.

*Douma giggled flirtatiously as if he wouldn't mind being punched by the demon.*

I would love to be your demon punching bag!~ Please punch me!~ 💀

*Akaza was kinda get creeped out by Douma's behaviour*

"Your so lucky that you're cute, you know..." Akaza mumbled.

"You think I'm cute!" *Douma said teasingly.*

"W-what, No never! 💢" *Akaza said crossing his arms.

Douma chuckles, with a bit of blush appearing on his face.

*Douma continues to look at Akaza, he somehow controls himself after seeing how tempting it would be to perhaps 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓗𝓲𝓶.*

*The Sun soon began to rise up.*

"Oh! The sun is rising Akaza-dono!~ Here hold my hand! We'll have to run fast!"

"Coming.. But this still doesn't mean I like you though" *Akaza mumbled the last part.*

{End of Chapter 10}

Words: 592

[if you guys don't enjoy it so far, I can try and make something else]

{I am planning on having smut in this since people tend to like that from what I've read in others stories}