39• Lázuri Niah Scott

Not edited...

"When mih things move come over here?" I asked him.

"The very day we left the island." He answered, taking off his glasses and puts it aside.

He just brought me in his closet as we have an event to attend tomorrow afternoon. That too as well as we're going to stay overnight to attend something else in the morning. Then I inquired about the dress code and we're walking though a door I've never used. Or the one I never knew was there.

All I know is that food will be in attendance so I didn't inquire more.

They moved me out and in moved the helper. Only to find out the Mrs suite is filled with my clothes and others I didn't know about.

Nuh mih did wah leave.

"Suppose I wanted to return home?" I blurted.

He laughs and I stopped looking through the new outfits to see his face. He just kept laughing.

"I will be returning home, you know."

"You can return, I'm not stopping you." He spoke so I nod and looks away. "I need you, that is all."

That's a little suspicious.

Mih neva agree fih move in with him.

What am I really doing, but I'll rather be here than anywhere near my parents who brings up Balla in every conversation.

"I'll need you too." I admit, looking back and lower my gaze to his front then back up at him.

"Don't start again." He chuckled, then drops the towel.

"You're rude." I laughed, finally choosing an outfit. "How's this?"

"That's great."

"Okay." I puts it out so it can easily be on my reach tomorrow then choose the shoes, accessories and bag that goes well with it.

Out was André whom returned to his bedroom and was now wearing just an underwear. He's going in bed so I points out the door. 

"I can sleep in the Mrs suite, right?"

"Don't play with me, woman." He glares at me and I smile.

Moving closer to the bed, climbed on the stool he got me then I turned my back and did a free fall.

"Fuck Zuri, don't do that." He said rather frightened.

I looked up to see his upside down frame and frowned. "Why?"

"I don't want you hurting yourself."

"I'm not." I rolled my eyes and turned to lay on my front but the strange feeling returned. "Oww."

"What?"

"I think something is wrong with me. I keep feeling this hard thing right here." I sat up and touches the area.

"Can I?" He held his arm out and so nod.

He felt it but I swear he just smiled a bit.

Him probably a kill mih.

"Why don't you just kill me and get this thing over with?" I asked, looking at his face.

"What?" He was definitely suprised.

"I've always heard of rich men doing weird things so I'm curious. What are you up to because I've been getting weird tasted drinks or food on the yacht that I'm sure was drugging me. Then I'm trusting you in giving me those drinks today. Are you trying to kill me just so you can harvest my organs?"