The past is the past.

A/n : HIYA GUYS!! ITS OIKE 3:42AM WHEN IM WRITING THIS... I have school in like- 4-5 hours oopsies ANYWAYS DO U GUYS like the image? I drew it ^^ anyways:

Contains:

M1d0r!, assault, s31f h4r/\/\1ng, swearing and a bit of S0u$h1n(I ONLY ADDED IT SO THAT IT COULD FIT IN WITH THE PLOT:cry:) and angst!!

If these trigger you I suggest you leave now ! I'll make a sure summery next chapter for the people who get trigged by those!

Anyways enjoy!!

——————————

<3shins pov~ :

I walked away from Keiji, Why did he even care? He's so.. Ugh..

As I walked towards the main area I saw Kanna and Sara talking. As I walked closer Sara gave me a. Glare.

"Sou!" Kanna exclaimed

"Hello Kanna, Shall we do some attractions?" I asked, I wanted to get her away from Sara.. That Bitch thinks she's qUe3N b3E

Always getting what she wants.. Such a petty little whore... 

"Sou?" Kanna poked my arm

"Ah! Sorry Kanna I uh.. zoned out." I smiled at Kanna "What were we talking about again?"

At night

I walked over to keijis like I told him I would. I asked Nao if she could look after Kanna while I visit Keiji. I knocked once..

No response

Knocked twice

I could hear footsteps coming closer to the door

And as I was about to do the third knock Keiji opened the door.

"What took you so long." I said as I pushed Keiji aside so I could sit on his bed and tell him everything

Was I doing a good thing? Is telling him the right thing

"That was not nice of you to Barge into Mr policeman's room wahaha." He teased as he sat across me on the chair

"So, can you tell me everything now?" Keiji had an serious expression, I've never seen this side of Keiji before..

"So, um.. where do I begin. Well, my name isn't really Sou Hiyori it's Shin Tsukimi I stole the name from one of my um dead friends.. I don't know what happened he just left without a trace.. he just left the scarf that I'm wearing right now and a note saying to erase everything that was on his computer.." I explained I never thought I would tell anyone this.. 

"I should probably tell you why I was looking scared? Horrified I don't know how to put it.. but uh I'll first give some back ground information.."

*-Third Person•~

Sou Hiyori and Shin tsukimi met in high school. Although Sou looked.. Weird.. But shin thought it was unique and different. Sou had emerald green hair, Green eyes, and some weird Rat tail hairstyle.. it was different. He also wore a red polka-dot scarf, the one Shin is currently wearing.

They became friend after they talked in class for awhile at some point Shin developed a crush on Sou and Sou always gave out hints that he liked shin back.

But they would also have they type of moments where firstly,

Hiyori was all kind, sweet ,caring 

But also

Obsessive , jealous and horrible to shin

Shin started to get all these type of thoughts :

Does Hiyori hate me? I'm not good enough. Would anyone miss me if I died? I'm such an idiot . Hiyori loves me! I'm sure of it..right?

Maybe if I die no one will notice.. I'm so skinny. I should eat more. But what if I gain too much weight? Will Sou like me then? 

It was always FUCKING SOU! Sou, SOU!!

"Oh Sou! Please don't leave me I'm sorry I promise I would isolate myself just for you! Anything FOR FUCKING SOU!!!"

Sou would normally kiss shin in places on his body that didn't sit right with him.

Shin always felt like a slut because of Sou.. he was like sous little dog 

Following orders, being obedient all that shit..

Sometimes Shin would cut himself to the point he had to get bandages to cover them up.. sometimes he couldn't breathe.. 

————-

/keijis pov-:

Shin continued to Rant about how, I'm sorry who  this Sou guy was and why he stole his identity. I felt so bad for the Sou we know in this death game used to be someone's pet..

Once shin finished ranting and venting to me about his past, he asked me"Do you have any questions?." He asked I could hear him mutter under his breath 'I hope not.'

"Oh.. and don't tell anyone we had this conversation.."he threatened me

"Alright Mr policeman won't tell anyone.. but, should I refer to you as Sou from now or as shin..?" I asked I was curious why leave shin behind and take on the role of Sou ?

"Call me Sou.. shin is dead to me now.." he Told me, I've never seen sou so serious..

It was scary.. almost like.. the real Sou Hiyori..

————————-

A/n: I HOPE WE ENJOED THIS WOW FINISHED THIS AT 4:17 AM.. I'm abt to pull an all nighter..

ANYWAYS, hope u enjoyed this! Sorry I had to include soushin.. I'm not proud of myself..

Anyways good morning,night or afternoon!!

Words~ 811