Chapter 2:I accidentally create a fire tornado

"What in the name of the four times I been to juvie is that!" I Yell, in confusion.

"You been to Juvie how many times now?" Kobe asked, raising an eyebrow not fazed by the demon bird thing.

"Four! I don't even know at this point but that's not Important answer the damn question! what in the actual fuck is that!" I Yell, gesturing to the demon bird.

"Oh that? That's a zuknilaneak."

"Speak in English terms please."

"Unknown Beast it's a thing that attacks elementals" he says, in a kinda giving nerdy vibes way.

I get a better glimpse at it.I see a seven foot hawk thing,with an extremely dark purple feather coat and with dark ruby eyes I glance at the eyes slightly intrigued.

"YOU IDIOT DON'T LOOK AT THEM!" Kobe hisses, smacking me across the cheek.

"OW!" I complain.

"If you look into their eyes there's no telling what you will see and it's never good!" Kobe scolds.

"Ok my bad!"

"You bet it's your bad!"

All of sudden the demon birds start to make a cackling noise not like laughter but more like a calling like calling your gang to come in when yall about to jump someone.

"Kobe, what the hell are they doing?" I ask, turning to him concerned and I see the fear on his face like that's not the kind of scared face you do when you watch horror movies. This face is the definition of what fear means in a dictionary.

"There, summoning their flock" he stutters in fear.

My face turned to fear and it was almost as bad as the one on Kobe's face then I hear the same cackling call the bird made but like by six more birds and then master demon bird does the least thing I expected it talked.

"The White Fire is heres Masters will be the most pleased with Jordys Masters may NO! Master WILL give mes promotion! Yes he wills! The thing hissed darkly, a grin forming on his banana shaped beak.

"Kobe, did that thing just-"

"Talk? Yes it talked there trying to find you Alaric I need to get you to safety to the utopia you can be safe" Kobe says, nervously he starts to walk off quietly.

I follow his lead but like every type of scenario like this the damn stick always fucks it up

"SHIT!" I yell, quietly stepping on the stick and I swear that stick was the loudest stick to ever stick.

"YOU IDIOT!" Kobe hisses.

The demon bird turned its head immediately to my direction so fast it looked like a 360 nose scope in fortune. The thing smirked darkly.

"There is the White Fires! The Masters has told me so much about yous" It hisses, with a dark grin.

"White Fire? Master? Look I don't know who your master is but he sounds like a stalker if he's been watching me this whole time like even in the shower? Man that's not cool dude" I say, spotting Kobe trying to hide a grin.

"SILENCE PEST! Masters spoke the highest of yous he nevers told me you weres RUDES!" It hisses, annoyed.

"Its rude to watch me in the shower"

"SHUTS UP!! JORDYS NEVER HADS WATCHES YOU INS THE SHOWER!! JORDY IS GETTINGS THE VERY IMPATIENTS WITH YOUS!!!" Jordy Yells, angrily then he smirks darkly.

"White Fires and Four Eyes friend will regrets stepings on the stick" He barks, menacingly then he starts cackling like a manic then his little friends spawn in.

I watch Kobe pull out his two swords majestically from his side looking like he was in his lord of the rings era with each sword being sea green with the trident of poseidon on each side.

"So are you basically Percy Jackson just not as cool" I ask, kinda teasing.

"Isn't that the name of a guinea pig?" He replies, confused, raising an eyebrow.

"What? No! wait kinda but that's not important just give me one of your swords I need to not die too"

"Ew! You're not touching my swords!"

"SILENCE PESTS!!! STOP FUSSINGS!!! TONIGHT ME AND MY FRIENDS SHALL FEAST UPONS YOUS FLESHES!!! MASTERS HAS PROMISED US!!!" He yells, like a psychopath.

His little reading buddies come flying in to play tag with us like I need any more opps already I dodged the first one barely.

"OH SHIT!" I Yell, landing painfully on a tree stump."Ow.." I mutter quietly rubbing my shoulder.

The biggest bird Jordy came in and picked me up off the ground flying into the sky by its long ass claws that needed cleaning by the way.

"Mes wants you the mosts White Fire! I wants to rip every piece of flesh off your body TILL YOUR JUST BONE!!!" He hisses, with a dark grin.

"Sorry to break it to you bud but demonbirds are not my type" I say, with a grin.Jordy lost his grin.

"YOUS MADES JORDYS VERY ANGRYS!!!!

"Oh I'm shaking in my ripped up nike shoes"

Jordy's eyes twitched the most I knew a eye could ever twitch. He literally three sixty nose scoped me into a tree backfirst which hurt really bad by the way.

"Shit...my shoulders" I mutter, in pain.

Jordy swoops in fast at me piercing his claws into my ribs.I scream in pain feeling like my skin was being burned alive which is weird because for some reason I never get burned.

"Jordys wants White Fires to listens very closely with his elfishes ears! No one talks the smacks to Jordys and LIVES." He says, darkly piercing his claws deeper into my skin.

I cried out in pain I put my hands on his shoulders trying to push him off all of I feel a little tingle in my hands building up.Jordy laughs darkly.

"Dose White Fires actually believes hes can push me off-" He gets cut offed, by a scream in pain.

"OWS!!! IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!!" He cries, in pain.

Stopping piercing me with his claws which was a mistake because they were so deep when he pulled them out they slung me across the woods where Kobe was in the battle field with Jordy's minions.I get a look at Jordy my vision being blurry because I'm bleeding out I see his shoulders are burnt real bad.I try to get out of the battle field but I just fall to the ground and bleeding out great my death was caused by a big ass demon bird who watches people in the shower.Kobe spotted me and walked close to me to protect me.I respected him for it but I also saw him protecting me from the other demon birds and they looked like they were starting to be a problem and don't get me wrong Kobe was a amazing swordsmen but he was starting to lose I wanted to help and it made me angry that I couldn't. Then I felt that same tingly feeling when I touched Jordy and with the fireworks but it was stronger and I released it.And white flames started swarming into the air like a tornado disintegrating the birds immediately at contact I was stunned and Kobe looked at me with surprise and that moment I realized why Jordy called me The White Fire I lay there for a couple of seconds still bleeding out, then I blacked out.