MARRYING YOU (PT. 2)

Part 2

"Out of every fucking person this shit has to be my husband..oh dad please don't do thi to your sweet daughter..I beg you.." I said as I cried out to my dad .

"Will you shut your little mouth for a second.. you've been dramatic since the last evening you heard about this..stop for a moment." Yoongi was being himself.

"Ok I agree..but on buisness purpose.. it's too much..I don't think I'll be able to..not atleast handle his ass for life..no way."

"But we've been friends for a long time.. I thought you got along a long time back..and this is because his father supported us mentally and also in our company too. It's a just for gratitude and they like you too..you can't deny that.." dad's statement was reasonable.

"But why him!?".

"Because he's the only one left in his family and I want you to marry him. He isn't that bad. "

"He is"

I said in a mild soft tone as I could cry anytime.

"Fine. I'll do it."

I said and skipped towards my room and slammed the door harshly.

"It was hard convincing her into this."

"Matter of Fact." Yoongi shrugged.

"Let's go shopping. I'll take leave from the office."

Dad said beaming with joy.

"Tell mom....I'm not going anywhere to ruin my precious sleep."

He said as he went away.

Yeseul Pov :

I was sitting in my room thinking that I'm about to get MARRIED and here I'm sitting here doing nothing.

"If that brat is happy that he could now ruin my life then I'll too..why will I sit here and ruin MY happiness for him! Arhh such an asshole."

I said said I decided to go for shopping instead of sitting down and regret my decision which I never did in my life. If this is my decision then I'll make a better way out of it to enjoy everything.

40 minutes later..

I took a shower and wore my outfit and went down to search for my dad so that I can go with him.

Dad is nowhere to be found. So I went to oppa's room.

"OPPA.. WHERE IS APPA.."

I practically shouted so that he can hear me since he must be sleeping.

He opened the door with an irritating expression. Ikr.

"He went with eomma for shopping."

"Ok."

He said as I turned back and about to go since I know he won't go yet won't leave me alone.

"And where do you think you're going."

"Umm... shopping..I don't think you'll go so I'll go alone."

"Ahh..no need.. I'll come with you. You won't let me leave in peace." He mumbled the last part but I heard it.

"Let's go."

I said nothing but nodded and smiled.

"Weren't you just upset with all the wedding thing?"

"Brother I didn't regretted any of my decisions and not this one too.. I'll make my way out to it."

I said and smiled as I know he'll understand. He nodded and drove away.