MARRYING YOU (THE WEDDING)

Final

I was nervous as heck..I couldn't sleep at night..now it's 5 in the morning and I am wide awake infront of my huge bathroom mirror.. I just realised a thing that today is my wedding...with Jimin...fuck.. it's already the wedding day...I'm nervous.. I can feel that my feet is getting numb for standing on the cold bathroom floor for 1 hour... looking at my face... burning up with heat from blushing too much...what am I gonna do...will he like me? Will he propose me? Will he kiss me? Was my biggest question... as I was drowning in my thoughts I felt my phone buzzed in my robe's pocket.

*Annoying Mochi 🤪 calling!*

I picked up nervously.

*Hello.*

*Hello sweetheart. I know you are up so why don't you get ready? It's already 7 and we should be in the venue by 9. I know you'll take time.*

*I-I how-- ah..sorry..okay.*
I stuttered as I heard him laugh through the call.

*Stop laughing."

*Sorry sweetheart..are you nervous.*

*It's just..just..* I closed my eyes in frustration as I couldn't form any words..

*It's ok to be nervous don't worry.. I'll be there.*

You're are the worry..

*Huh you said something?*

*N-No.*

*Okay..go get ready.*

*hmm.*

*See you soon.*

He said and hung up.
Soon I heard my door open..

"Seul-ah? Where are you?"

"I'm here." I peeked through the door to see Lucy eonni.

"What are you doing there!?"

"Wanted to take a shower. Got up early."

"Nervous!?" I pressed my lip in thin line and nodded.

"I was too.. don't worry we all will be there with you. If that dumbass did anything I'll kick his ass Don't worry." I just nodded.

"Take a shower and change into this.. emo gave this for you."

"Mom!?" She nodded.

"But what are you doing here?"

"Your mother in law asked me to get you ready and be with you. So here I am."

"Aww thank you so much."

"Ok ok goo." I smiled at her and went inside to take a shower.

After showering I took up the dress and wore it with makeup artists doing my make up and styling my hair... getting me fully ready for the event.

 getting me fully ready for the event