Part 18 ( Diane)

Now what do I do?  Ever since Valentine's Day, I've been with Mark  every chance I can get. I even surprised him in his trailer and gave him a blow job one day. Knowing I can turn him on and get him so hard drives me wild.  I love all the new things we've done.  He pushed me against my window at home one night and fucked me till I couldn't walk. I know the guy across the way saw it. At the moment, I couldn't have cared less.  But looking back, we both realize that being THAT public is dangerous.  So we stick to rubbing each other under table cloths and stealing kisses in taxis for our PDA's.  For now anyway.

            As I sit at home alone on this chilly March evening, I snuggle under a blanket and shiver.  I'm just getting over a cold.  I've never felt so miserable. When my doorbell rings, I think about ignoring it. Until I hear the sexiest voice on the planet say, "Open up, De-Dee. Chicken soup to the rescue."

            I wrap the blanket firmly around my body and walk to the door. When I open it, I say, "Mark, you're gonna end up sick."

            He laughs and says, "I never get sick. Someone has to take care of you."

            I turn and go back to the couch, saying, "I'm a big girl, Mark , I can take care of myself."

            He puts down the brown paper bag he's holding and drops his coat on the chair by the door. He sits beside me on the couch and says, "OK, so maybe I WANT to take care you. Stubborn wench."

            I have to laugh. He puts his arm around me and hugs me, kissing my forehead.  He says, "I think your fever's finally gone."

            I say, "Yeah, it broke earlier.  I'm just so tired." I reach for a tissue and blow my nose. Tossing it away, I grab the hand sanitizer on the coffee table and say, "I really hate being sick. I hope you don't catch this cold."

            He says, "I already told you, I don't get sick. How bad is it really?"

            I sigh and say, "I'm a lot better.  The sniffles are the only thing that's left, and they are even better.  I just feel drained now."

            He slides closer to me and says, "What can I do to make you feel better?"

            He knows I can't say no, even when I feel like shit. I lean into him and he pulls me against his body. I nuzzle against his neck and whisper, "Is this a good idea?"

            I feel his lips move from my temple down to my cheek and finally he pushes me back enough to capture my lips with his. A week and a half without his kisses is about ten days too long.  As our tongues begin their dance, I throw the blanket aside and practically climb onto his lap.

            He works my body with his hands as his lips plunder mine.  Just as my shirt comes off and hits the floor, my phone rings. Our eyes meet and I say, "It could be Courtney ."

            He whispers, "I'll be quiet," and goes back to nibbling on my neck.

            I answer the phone with a throaty "Hello?"

            Imagine my surprise at hearing Amy's voice saying, "Hi De-Dee, it's Amy. How are you feeling? Mark said you were sick."

            I pull back from Mark and lock my gaze on his as I say, "I'm fine, AMY, getting over a pretty lousy cold. How are you?"

            His eyes grow huge but he doesn't make a peep. He listens to my side of the conversation.

            She says, "I'm good. I was just having a thought though. Mark and I have a really good friend, Tyler...I was wondering, I know you're single. How about a double date Friday night? Do you feel up to it? He's a really great guy."