Chapter 6

When Tzuyu comes back from the Cafe, she finds Jihyo reading on her blanket, ready to sleep. Tzuyu changes and gets on hers but she does not feel comfortable hugging Jihyo yet. She does not know what will happen if she does.

Jihyo has been craving for her touch all these nights they've slept apart but can't bring herself to express it. She moves closer to Tzuyu but the younger one does not react. A few minutes pass and Jihyo can't sleep. She needs to feel Tzuyu's warm hands on her. She's frustrated so she gets a hold of Tzuyu's hand and puts it over herself, holding Tzuyu's hand with hers. Tzuyu detangles her hand and turns around, facing the other side.

Jihyo wants to cry. She knows what's happening. It's her fault. She kissed her and then ignored it happened for days. She was not thinking when she kissed her. It's all too complicated and she didn't think about the consequences when she did that.

But she knows she fucked up and that she is hurting Tzuyu. She's bad at expressing herself but she can't lose her. She turns around and this time it's her that puts a hand over Tzuyu like Tzuyu has done all these nights. Tzuyu does not move this time. She's missed this closeness too much and falls asleep within a few minutes.

"This plan is so stupid. I don't know why I agreed to it." Tzuyu thinks the next evening while putting on the dress and high heels Nayeon gave her. Nayeon told her she saw how Jihyo was drooling over her wearing that corset the other day and that she needed to show her what she was missing. She thinks the plan won't work but she still tries because she can't give up now, she likes Jihyo too much and she knows she would not do anything to hurt her so something must be going on in Jihyo's mind to do what she's doing. The little hope Jihyo gives her every time she calls her pretty or caresses her is enough for her to try. Last night was the confirmation Jihyo still cares for her.

Jihyo is moving some things from the living room to her studio but she stops moving the second Tzuyu leaves the bathroom and moves towards the kitchen.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jihyo asks.

This time is Tzuyu that stops moving. Nayeon has a plan but she doesn't. Of course, it makes no sense to dress up just to walk around the house. "I'm such an idiot." She thinks.

"Are you?" Jihyo asks again raising her eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"Nayeon, I'm gonna kill you" Tzuyu thinks while she nods.

"Oh...ok" Jihyo replies and turns around. She's curious to know where she's going and with who but she can't ask her.

Now that Tzuyu said she's going to leave, she needs a new plan. Where is she gonna go if she doesn't know anyone other than Jihyo's friends and is not familiar with Seoul yet.

She needs Jihyo. She thinks. Without thinking she moves towards where Jihyo is, holds her by the arm, and makes her turn around to face her. Jihyo is taken aback by the action and holds her breath having Tzuyu suddenly so close to her and at eye level now that she is wearing heels. Tzuyu takes out her phone and starts typing. While she does, Jihyo looks her up from head to toes and Tzuyu catches her once she finishes typing but Jihyo acts as if nothing happened.

"I wanted to go to the new rooftop cafe you told me about the other day. Can you come with me?"

Jihyo looks at her and replies "Sure. Give me 5 minutes to get ready and we can go". Jihyo replies and goes to the studio where her wardrobe is. She starts looking through all her clothes but doesn't know what to choose. "Tzuyu, can you come in? I'm supposed to dress up too? What are we dressing up for though? This cafe is pretty informal." Jihyo rambles wanting to find the perfect outfit.

Tzuyu feels stupid. She should have thought about everything before rushing things. She comes into the studio and holds her hand to stop her. "We don't need to dress up. It was stupid. I just wanted to look good today" she types and shows it to Jihyo trying to save herself from more embarrassment.