32.

Claudia Hastings

"Enough with the whiskey, Amelie," Tristan glares at Caleb's sister from across the table.

The bar here is crowded with drunk people, makes sense, right? I took Sebastian here by force, well, for his own sake.

We locked ourselves for the past week at home, except for the racing errands. I pretended that he's just being the introvert he is, but something's off and I know it.

So I called Caleb, Tristan, Amelie, Cade, and Lydia to hangout with us at our usual club. So far, I think he's enjoying this, and he needed to get out.

Back to our main context, Amelie is consuming alcohol like it's a liter of water. Her brother is too, so he cannot control her, so Tristan is playing the older brother. Well, maybe not brother since his eyes are saying otherwise.

Amelie is a year younger than me, which makes Tristan four years older than her, I guess I can't blame him for his glistening eyes; the girl is gorgeous.

There are some people that you see and you can't stop staring at how beautiful they are because they're so mesmerizing, that's Amelie's case. Thick long red hair, that enhances very well with her blue orbs, they're a very rare shade of blue. Her soft features compliment her well, with her full lips and round cheeks. Everything about her is soft, she's that one girl you see and you know that she's pure.

"This dress is a work of art," Sebastian whispers in my ears, interrupting my observation. My face heats at his compliment, I like it when he appreciates how I look, while I never gave a fuck about a man's opinion, his just puts flutters in my belly.

Since morning, I woke up with a feeling that I want to have sex with him, I don't know; it just felt like I'm ready. After I told him about what happened when I was fifteen, we've been trying different ways of intimacy and touching to make me feel more comfortable. He's been nothing but patient, giving me pleasure and also not pressuring me.

I turn to him with a playful grin on my face. "You look handsome yourself," I tease, making him grin. "Careful, if we keep up with the flirting, we might end it with you riding my cock," I gasp as soon as he says that, Immediately shoving his shoulder. "Don't," I warn, but I can't deny that I'm interested in where this might go.

He inches even closer to me, turning to face me while staying in his seat. "Would you like to dance, Mrs Armanelli?" Sebastian asks with a low, raspy tone that makes my pulse quicken. I cross my legs to stop the heat that's pooling in my belly. "Sure." I reply and get up, then grab his wrist and lead him towards the dance floor.

Being this close to him isn't easing the thick air. Sebastian puts his arms around my hips and we start syncing with the music. Chest to chest, Our close contact is full of electricity. "I love red on you," He adresses as his eyes descend down my body. I put my hands in his hair, inching his head towards me, and seal my lips with his.

We pull away when we find a frowning Cade in front of us. "Go fuck somewhere else," He scolds. I pass a glare in his direction, causing him to roll his eyes. "We sure will," I deadpan, and the asshole walks away without another word

Do I call Cade an asshole too much?

"Should we get out of here and listen to Cade's advice?" I suggest and purse my lips. "You're not ready yet," Sebastian states with furrowed eyes full of worry. "I want this," I assure him with a loud voice since the music here is filling our ears.

"Let's get out of here then."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tension.

That's the only word I can think of as he opens the apartment door.

Once it's unlocked. I don't wait before I smash my lips on his heavily. I turn him around until he stands with his back to the wall while I take his mouth into mine. "I want this off," He orders with his eyes on my little red party dress. "Undress me then," I thank god for every sip of whiskey I drank because it's giving me the boldness right now.

Sebastian is about to turn me around when I stop him. "I'll do it first." Then I'm unbottoning his shirt with a rapid pace, my face flushes when I realize that it's the turn for his pants. Slowly descending my hand down his body, I take my time with taking his pants off. Might as well torture him, My jaw almost falls from the huge bulge that's technically touching my skin.

"Get it over with, love," He says with a grin. I roll my eyes and finally take them off, time to stop the games. I tense from my inexperience in the past years, he senses it and puts his hand on mine and takes off his boxer brief.

My mouth waters at the sight in front of me, Sebastian is fully naked. With his six packs that mold his body perfectly, I married someone with a model physicue. "I don't have more patience, Claudia, turn around," He rasps with a dark tone.

I do as he says, In a second, my dress is gone and I'm only in my bra. Did I forget to mention that I purposely didn't put an underweight on?

The bra is now gone too, I stand with nothing but my heels. Sebastian turns me around until I'm facing him and trails kisses down my neck. He picks me up, wrapping my thighs around his hips.

Gently, he places me on the bed when we're inside the room. "I'll worship your body tonight," He declares. A needy whimper escapes me, but I don't have the chance to say anything before he takes my nipple into his mouth.

He sucks on it like an expert, Leaving marks. His knees tighten against my sides, trapping me between his large, muscular thighs. He bites on it with his filthy mouth, only making me more wet. I arch my back, leaning my breast even more in. "You're so fucking beautiful, unreal, un-fucking-real, Love," Next, one finger is inside me, filling my core, I shamelessly ride his finger and moan. "More," I plead.

My nipples pulse with even more need when he tongue-fucks me. His mouth making its way through my folds, that's when I feel like I'm close to climaxing. "I'm going to–come," I say, barely forming the words because I'm too focused on this sensation.

I haven't felt that pleasured in a long time, and oh boy he really does it well. "Sebastian," I moan his name, then shock ripples through me because we once had this silly bet that I would never do it. "Say it again, or I won't let you come," I grit my teeth in annoyance, guess I'll have to back down. "Sebastia–oh- please."

"Use your words, Claudia, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," I finally say. "Anything for you, my love," He replies, reaching for his nightstand but I stop him. "I'm on the pill," He smiles at my statement. "That's my girl."

One thrust and I already come undone.

We spend the rest of the night, maybe the morning after even; Fucking.

Everywhere, On the bed, on the kitchen island, and on the sofa.

I thought I would regret the decision, but I think that for once I let my bravery win over my fears.

Sebastian fills me with pleasure. With our bodies inside eachother, Chest on chest, lips on lips, with my hands in his hair and his gripping my ass firmly. This is everything that was missing from my life; fireworks.

While I deep down feel that something is coming and that it'll cause our downfall, All I feel right now stops the thoughts.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Y'all better be thankful.

If you liked this chapter, a vote would be appreciated💟