01 Between The Past and Present

“Ge, what about now?” asked a young man around 24 years old who looked panicked. He kept pacing back and forth for few times. He also looked at the older man who was sitting on a green velvet chair few times “Ge, help me.......” that young man whined and asked for help from the other man that he called Ge. In Chinese younger brother or sister called the older brother by Gege or Ge.

In fact, that man also the older brother of Wang Yuan, the young person who kept pacing back and forth in his bedroom. His older brother Wang Yibo was just sitting quitely there watching his younger brother babling about this and that.

“Then what do you want to do? Is not easy to go against our parents and for the record you already did that few times” Wang Yibo shook his head “Didi, I don’t know how to help you this time”

“Ge... I just graduated and got accepted to work as intern in the hospital, after 4 years why don’t mom and dad give up?”

“They already give up when you went to medical school”

“Is there anything wrong with my choice? Doctor is a good profession, also Gege once said that if it weren't because of the help from the paramedics, I would definitely have died in an accident, so I want to be like them too” Wang Yuan insisted “Beside, Gege already became a CEO, why they need another CEO?”

“Then what is your plan? Tomorrow the two families will meet and discuss about marriage” asked Wang Yibo while crossing his arm on his chest “It’s too late to refuse” 

“I got goosebump just by hearing the word Marriage. Er......” Wang Yuan shuddered “Ge... gege love me right?”

“love” jawab Wang Yibo nodded “then?”

“Help me please, I don’t want to get married. I don’t like Qianxi. I want to be a doctor and dedicated my life to save a lot of people. Hehehe”

“You are exaggerating” Wang Yibo shook his head “Our parents matched me with someone too remember? You just tell them that you don’t like them, and if Mom find someone again you just need to tell Mom the same answer, as simple as that”

“But this is different, ge.....” Wang Yuan whined again “They told me that tomorrow we will meet Yee’s family without discuss with me first. That’s crazy!!”

“That's because you disobeyed them too often, so don't be a naughty child”

“I’m not you, a fillial child, so boring” Wang Yuan quite for a while before he gave his brother a smirk, he fished out his phone and typed something “Done!”

“What?” Wang Yibo frowned then his baby brother showed what was inside his phone “You just bought plane ticket to the US??????? Didi......”

“Now I need your help, gege”

“What else? If this about the US I can help you but are you sure mom and dad won’t find out about this? You just bought the ticket with your bank account and they can track it, beside you graduated from school at the US of couse they will know that you are going back to that country, instantly?”

“That is right but I’m not stupid.....” Wang Yuan winked and teased his older brother a little “So, will you help me or not? You said that you love me??”

“Okay...” Wang Yibo gave up “What do you want me to do?”

“Can I have money....” Wang Yuan smiled, what a spoiled child “I need cash, at least something that can’t be tracked by mom and dad”

“For what? You have money, and I know you have money without mom and dad know about it”

“yes but that money is for my living expenses later”