02 Between Life and Death

*this song above is actually the idea of writing Force and Book when they were in highschool, beautiful song by my baby Roy Wang, enjoy*

***

10 years ago ....

The end of semester holidays are over, Book was back at school with a new school year, this was Book's last year in high school and Book was very excited. Many people say that the last year of high school is the most memorable period. Even though he didn't expect much, Book still wanted his last year in high school to end happily. After successfully persuading his mother to allow Book to study medicine in Switzerland, all Book had to do is obey his mother's instructions and keep studying. So maybe Book's enthusiasm with was different from the other student.

Class 12-4 located on the 3rd floor of the school building. Book managed to get first place when he was in grade 11, he must be able to maintain his achievement. Many teachers and even the principal had high hopes for Book, he couldn't let them down.

When Book entered the big room, the class was almost full. That day, Book arrived late because he was stuck in traffic jams while his aide did not allow Book to continue his journey using an online taxi. Moreover, Book has never used public transportation, either motorbikes or cars or buses.

Book comes from an established family that is quite well known in Bangkok, he cannot go anywhere without being accompanied by an aide who has been appointed by his mother. Book's mother managed all household affairs well, while his father was always focused on business matters. Book is also the only child, it's natural for his parents to be very protective.

When he entered the class. Book had no other choice because there was only one empty seat, in the penultimate row. OK, Book's eyes were still normal so he could still see the blackboard clearly. Each table was occupied by 2 people, and the leftmost side and closest to the wall was already occupied, again Book had no choice. The seat next to him was occupied by someone, Book couldn't see his face because the person seemed to be asleep with his jacket covering his face. Book then sat up slowly so as not to wake the boy.

15 minutes later their homeroom teacher came and gave advice to his students. The boy next to Book was still asleep and was finally seen by the homeroom teacher. The homeroom teacher's face looked annoyed and he threw a chalk which landed right on the man's head. Book thought his homeroom teacher was an athlete. The boy suddenly woke up and was shocked, his face still looked confused.

"Jirat! This is the first day and you dare to fall asleep! Aren't you embarrassed? You have to repeat a class again because you failed to pass your final exam, you should change instead of sleeping! Do you want to failed again?" Their homeroom teacher continued to nag at the boy while the boy named Jirat just chuckled, he was known as a naughty child at the school until he finally failed to pass the final exam and had to retake it. "What do you want to be if you act like this? You will only be a burden on society!"

"I will be the one to save the society!" The boy answered firmly while giving a salute gesture but was laughed at by the class.

"Saving society? Thank goodness you're not a burden on society!" said the homeroom teacher "Because you have been repeating this class for 1 year, please answer math question number 3"

When it comes to mathematics, Jiratchapong Srisaeng definitely gives up. He will never be able to fill a ranking higher than the last place. Mathematics is the subject he hates the most. Jirat just scratched his head.

"Er......."

"How can you save people if you can't save yourself?"

"Saving people doesn't require using mathematical formulas, krub!" replied Jirat spontaneously and the whole class laughed again "This is very difficult, teacher... I give up on the math problem, it would be better if I was just told to run around the field, even 10 times I can do it!" Jirat was indeed the best when it comes to sports subjects, but his perfect score was not enough to save him and get him to graduate.