~ 3 ~ Picking Him Up ~ 3 ~

(Saturday)

Narrator:

Giyuu had gone to Sanemi's house to pick him up for their date. He glanced at his phone. 12:30pm. "Sanemi should be ready soon" He mumbled to himself. He sent him a text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bet (Sanemi)

12:31pm

Giyuu:
Im here Sanemi
Are you ready yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu waited for a reply. Almost instantly, he received one. He got the text with a 'ding' sound. He looked at his phone to see what he had said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bet (Sanemi)

12:31pm

Giyuu:
Im here Sanemi
Are you ready yet?

12:31

Sanemi:
Yeah I'm ready
I see you right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu looked up at the second storey window and he saw Sanemi smiling and waving at him. Giyuu smiled and waved back knowing that he was just playing him for money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bet (Sanemi)

12:31pm

Giyuu:
Im here Sanemi
Are you ready yet?

12:32

Sanemi:
Yeah I'm ready
I see you right now
I'll be out soon
I just needa get my jacket and I'll be there

Giyuu:
Alr cya in a bit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu switched his phone off and he leaned against his car with his arms crossed as he waited.

Sanemi soon emerged out of the door.
He was wearing a beige jacket with a white shirt. His pants were a black colour and slightly baggy.

"Giyuu!" He called for him. Sanemi ran to Giyuu. He was about to hug him but he stopped. "Uhm... do we hug or..." Sanemi asked. "Uhm, we can hug." Giyuu declared. They hugged awkwardly. Soon, they pulled away. "So, where to?" Sanemi asked. "Maybe a café and then we can go explore the street?" Giyuu suggested. Sanemi nods. "Sounds good! Can I hold your hand..?" Giyuu chuckles slightly. "Yeah, sure" Giyuu takes his hand and Sanemi smiles at that.

All this starts to make Giyuu feel bad, but, he develops a small crush on Sanemi in the process of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

324 words