~ 4 ~ Café ~ 4 ~

Sanemi:

I still can't believe Giyuu asked me out! Let alone ask me to be his boyfriend! He's bringing me to a café he goes to often. I think he said it was well rated and popular.

We reached it and he wasn't wrong when he said it was highly rated. It had a lot of people in it. Apparently Giyuu was a regular so they saved a table for him whenever he came in. He started ordering at the counter and I stared at the menu. The items were very expensive. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to the side. "What do you wanna order?" Giyuu asked. "Oh, uhm, a latte please" (IDK MUCH ABT CAFÉS OK) Giyuu nods and he tells that to the cashier. Once we are done ordering he takes me to his reserved table. We have to wait for them to bring the orders.

"How can you afford all this stuff?" I ask in curiosity. "Oh, I do modelling in my spare time." He said casually. "WHAT" I yell. I realise that everyone in the café has turned their attention to me. I chuckle slightly and I sit back down. "How do we not know?" I ask in a softer tone this time. "I don't think it's that much of a deal" He shrugs. "Modelling? That's a very big deal. Can I see some?" He nods and he hands me his phone with his Instagram open with all the photos he has taken for very famous brands. "Wow, these are really good!" He hums in response. "Modelling is fun, you should take it with me." He suggests. "Modelling? I haven't really thought about it..." he takes my hand which makes me blush. "Tell me when you make a decision." I nod and I pull my hands away. Our orders come and we start to eat. Small talk is passed around us and overall it was a pretty awkward experience.

We got out and we started contemplating on where we should go next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

343 words