Act 3 | Year 2023: Yujin's date

June 2023,

A month had passed. Well, a month that was filled with so many work. Mainly interviews after interviews of the infamous ghost sighting of our variety show. Ghost sightings were always hot topics to be discovered.

Bang Chan: Psst! Dude, did you really saw a ghost?

I was at Inkigayo, resuming my work as the MC. But today, it was just Yujin and I since Wonyoung had some modelling work that she cannot skip. Wonyoung had become the ambassador of Innisfree.

She was pouting so hard to miss today's show, knowing that she wants to, in her words 'Spend time with Killian oppa'.

Bang Chan: You really have balls of steel of talking to a ghost casually.

I have officially been Inkigayo's MC for one whole year. It was a fun experience to be honest. Because of it, I made a lot of new friends. Ranging from our seniors to even our juniors. Some of us even made group chats with each other. Jaewoo was the first person to pitch in the idea.

His bubbly and charming personality attracts people left and right. It's refreshing to see an idol casually chatting and having meals together. Jaewoo learnt from me that having friends are always good. Adding to his dreams that he wants to have a lot of friends, he befriend everyone up to even the staffs.

Bang Chan: Dude! Don't ignore me!!

Me: Wot!? Don't you see I'm talking to the readers!?

Bang Chan: What?

Me: What?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Anyway. Moving on.

Today, I just finished interviewing Stray Kids with their new comeback. They just released a new album titled '5-Star'. It became a massive hit gaining 1st day sales of 2.3 million sales. A lot of artists are releasing albums left and right. And our album is just around the corner. ANGELS had voiced their excitement to hear the first studio album we release next month. 

Even more this is the first time we had a collaboration with SEVENTEEN's sunbaenim. CARATS voiced congratulations on our first ever studio release and will support us everyway possible. Oh how many times I'm grateful to have a wholesome fandoms. 

Not only them, but remember Woonhak? Liz's classmate from chapter 'Being normal for once'? he had officially debut with his group named 'BOYNEXTDOOR'. Under KOZ Entertainment, they managed to debut with the 10th highest album sales by a debut group in history. Our group still hold the highest album sales for a debuting group. But we're pretty sure it'll be broken soon.

Aespa also recently had a comeback with their 3rd Mini Album 'My World'. They managed to gain a massive number of 1.4 million first day sales. Their leading song 'Spicy' gained a lot of attention by the media. Minjeong believed that this is their best ever production and hope to get recognition by the public.

Me: Congratulations on your new album hyung. I'm proud of you.

Bang Chan: Aigo! Don't say it like that. Even I can't wait to wait for your new album release. Ever since Babylon Garden came into the spotlight, we can't break to win Song of The Year knowing you always came out with a banger.

I shyly nodded at the praise. Bang Chan and I are close. He always looks at me as his younger brother that always respects him unlike his members. HAHA!