Babysit

I woke up to a very big bedroom well I guess it's a guest room since it doesn't have a lot of things here.

How can a guest room be so fucking big?

I walked down the stupid long stairs and my legs hurt damn bad. It has lift but it's just that I hate to take lift due to my childhood trauma.

On my way down Xavier text me.

Xavier: Hey Zoee sorry for yesterday I was having 69 ykkk..

Zoe: ew man. U gotta stop doing that u had a night stand for 50+ if could count bro.

Xavier: my life my rules purr material gurlll

Zoe: do that and say that when u got hurt 😂

Xavier: ong just- sorry breh

I suddenly bumped into a chest and fell. "Stupid fucking asshole wall motherfucker go die" I was about to kicked the wall when I realized it's a chest.

"Woah you have so much mean words to say to me" Enzo said

"It's not my fault that u had a fattass chest 😂" I gave him that experassion.

"Ouch" he dramatically touched his chest. "That hurt damn bad."

I just laughed at him and went to the kitchen. I actually didn't know his house though.

"I'm going back home after this btw. Someone missed me hm." I spoke.

"Who's that someone?" He asked.

"My brothers and my cat!" I answered.

"Didn't know you had brothers. Uhh and.. what if you stay for a while..? Be my sister babysitter for a while can you?" He had a sister ? Wow."

"You had a sister? If you don't mind me asking."

"Uh well I did.. but she decided to rage quit and hand her son to me."

"Aw.. so are you going to take care of him forever? I love kids pleasee.." I said.

"No. Not forever. If only you come to my house to visit him everyday then yes forever."

I agreed and he just rolled his eyes. He probably thinks just for a kid I would like to stay at his house.

"He will be here at 12. Dw about clothes. You will be borrowing mine for just a hour. I will be at office if you need anything just look for me." He smirked.

"Oh and if your hungry just ordered a pizza or mcd I got money over there." He spoke again before walking up to his office.

I wore his jersey and basketball shorts. Damn I look hot. I said to myself and admire myself in the mirror.

I got downstairs and look at the time. It was already 12 where is that kid? I can't wait to play with him!

The bell rang and I opened it revealing Aiden with a kid. Oh man.

"Wow. Such a surprised and you look hot but hotter in my shirt." Aiden said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the kid out of his hand and began to hold the small hand.

The boy wasn't really scared of me indeed. He felt comfortable.

"Hey buddy what's your name?" I asked him smiling like crazy.

"My name is Jaxon! Po-popel call me Ja- Jax!" He shout happily. He looked like 3 or 4

"Aww what a nice name for a cute boy!" I pinched his cheeks playfully.

"How old are you?"
"I am 3!"

Aww so cute I wonder why his mother doesn't want him. His so sweet!

I hugged him "I will take care of you okay?" I whispered to him.

I got curious so I asked if he missed his mother.

"No- Jax is not miss mother- mother abused Jax when Jax was 2!" Abused? The audicy she had to abused such a sweet boy!

Anger ran inside me at the fact his mother? Enzo sister? I will fucking kill that bastard!

Jax stomach grumble and I gave him ice cream. We ate together for awhile his so cute and sweet which is why I don't understand his mother.

Enzo came down to see me and Jax watching movie together.
He just smiled at our cuteness.

I realized he was leaning at the walls admiring us while smirking. "So your just going to watch us like a stalker you are?" I said.

"Yeah it's actually cute to see both of you together." He said.

"Uncle Enzo!!" Jax ran up to him. Enzo immediately picked him up and walk towards me.

He put Jax next to him so he sit on the middle.
"Hey not fair! I want to sit beside Zoe!" Jax whined. How cute.

I laughed looking at the both of them fighting over me. "Alright stop it. Jax your in the middle." I said.

"No I want to sit beside you love." Enzo said.

"Okay what if Zoe is in the middle? More easy!" Jax said. His quite smart.

"Ha ah! Your right! Your so smarttt" I pinch his cheeks showing that I was so angry at his cuteness

"No pinch for daddy Enzo?" Enzo teased. "Eee noo haha you don't deserve it." Jax said. So cute URGGHHH

"and why's that?" Enzo said.

"Because your not cute HAHAHAHAHA" me and Jax giggled while high five.

Yes we team to beat Enzo his so damn annoying.

"Ohh I see.." Enzo dramatically cry. That made us giggled more.

After a hour fo giggling Jax fell asleep. I admired his cuteness.

"Your going home tmr aren't you?" Enzo asked.

"I don't know.. I just will miss this poor boy.." I answered.

"Well it's not wrong to stay here for a couple weeks. I knew Leo too well and he trust me."

" Nice suggestion but no."

"Ugh your always so stubborn." He pout.

"Fine. I will get my things here? So if I wanted to come again I don't have to wear your filty clothes.

"But you look hot in my clothes." He smirked.

I just side eye him and carry Jax to his bed and after that I went to my bedroom. Well gonna be right? I stay there all the time so..

"GOODNIGHT ZOE!" Enzo shout from downstairs. Didnt he know that Jax is sleeping?!

I shout back goodnight to him and I could tell he was smiling like an idiot.